Zygard 10% Movepool

321_King_123

After all this years.. Finally.. I have all of them!

After a good 5 hours search for 12 zygards cells AND the core, i finally manage to create my very own Zygard 10%! 

Now im just thinking about it in general.. Should i go for Adamant or Jolly? 

IN his moveset.. Was thinking Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Outrage, but what would be my 4th move? 

Was inicially thinking Iron Tail for Fairy coverage, but the accuracy of Iron Tail makes me kinda worry.. Also, i think a +2 dragon dance + Adamant Earthquake should take care of the majory of Fairy types right?

Then i was thinking of either Brick Break or Rock Slide, anyone has any idea?

Personally, I think it'd be good to go for Adamant, as for moveset Iron Tail despite its iffy accuracy can be useful for Rock Types too, however that's your call. An alternative to Dragon Dance maybe is Coil for better defense and attack plus accuracy, you only need to increase accuracy once to make Iron Tail 100% accuracy I believe.

27 minutes ago, XxAlexxX said:

Personally, I think it'd be good to go for Adamant, as for moveset Iron Tail despite its iffy accuracy can be useful for Rock Types too, however that's your call. An alternative to Dragon Dance maybe is Coil for better defense and attack plus accuracy, you only need to increase accuracy once to make Iron Tail 100% accuracy I believe.

Ground type is also super effective against Rock types, so earthquake already cover this area

14 hours ago, 321_King_123 said:

After all this years.. Finally.. I have all of them!

After a good 5 hours search for 12 zygards cells AND the core, i finally manage to create my very own Zygard 10%! 

Now im just thinking about it in general.. Should i go for Adamant or Jolly? 

IN his moveset.. Was thinking Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Outrage, but what would be my 4th move? 

Was inicially thinking Iron Tail for Fairy coverage, but the accuracy of Iron Tail makes me kinda worry.. Also, i think a +2 dragon dance + Adamant Earthquake should take care of the majory of Fairy types right?

Then i was thinking of either Brick Break or Rock Slide, anyone has any idea?

I think you should run glare since even though both fighting and rock are good attacking moves with stab eq is stronger than bb or rock slide with super effectiveness if your scared about flying types you could run thousand arrows though you need a heart scale for it.

But I also think in most fights ddance will be useless since zygarde is pretty frail so i would just swap around bb and rock slide with whatever is gonna be good for the particular battle

Edited by Vum

- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Rush
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed

Dragon Rush and Earthquake for STAB, Dragon Dance in case it can tank a hit, this can make him quite the sweeper in the right condition and Extreme Speed for priority, IF possible I think Thousand Arrows is better than Earthquake, it hits Flying Types for normal damage and it hits both enemies in doubles

1 hour ago, MhicKy said:

- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Rush
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed

Dragon Rush and Earthquake for STAB, Dragon Dance in case it can tank a hit, this can make him quite the sweeper in the right condition and Extreme Speed for priority, IF possible I think Thousand Arrows is better than Earthquake, it hits Flying Types for normal damage and it hits both enemies in doubles

Wait how does zygarde get espeed? Im pretty sure its an event move or if rejuv changed it what level do you get it?

3 hours ago, Vum said:

I think you should run glare since even though both fighting and rock are good attacking moves with stab eq is stronger than bb or rock slide with super effectiveness if your scared about flying types you could run thousand arrows though you need a heart scale for it.

I already tried go to the move reminder to learn Thousand Arrows-

What-so-ever, each Zygard form has a signature moe. the 10% is Land´s Wrath, the 50% Thousand arrows and the 100% i think is Core enforcer. so, i dont think Zygard 10% can learn any of the other´s Zygard signature move, its like.. A evolution, the first forme dont learn the signature moves of their next evolucions, but the evolucions can have the signature moves of their past forms

2 hours ago, MhicKy said:

- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Rush
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed

He learns Extreme Speed by level-up right? I didnt leved up my Zygard to 90 yet, he is still 50, so i think Dragon rush and ESpeed will be learned eventually right?

3 hours ago, Vum said:

But I also think in most fights ddance will be useless since zygarde is pretty frail so i would just swap around bb and rock slide with whatever is gonna be good for the particular battle

I dont think this to be a problem-

Basically my main strategy is to use both Silvally and Incineroar/A-Milotic to lower the enemy Physical attack (if its special.. i just kill it) Then i use ThunderWave with Silvally, and normally i let him paralyzed and with -3 attack, i think if i lower it more the enemy will switch out.. So, i can just equip a Sitrus Berry and i think i Will be able to sweep (i do this with my Lucario and Scizor~)

1 minute ago, MhicKy said:

@321_King_123; @Vum
He can learn Extreme Speed in the Move Relearner in Sheridan

Its with Brie right? Welp... Mine doesnt.

i´ll even list the most mine can learn via Move Relearner:

Draco Meteor

Stomping Tantrum

Glare

Bulldoze

Dragon Breath

Bite

Safeguard

Dig

Bind

Land´s Wrath

Sandstorm

Haze

Camouflage

Dragon Pulse

Coil

Those are the moves... Hes lv 90, and on his moveset he has

Outrage

Earthquake

Crunch

Dragon Dance

@321_King_123
Well.. You can always use Debug Mode.. I did so mine could learn Thousand Arrows, it's technically cheating and technically not since Zygard-10% does learn these moves, just not on Rejuvenation due to lack of move tutors / TMs, Jan can sue me if he wants, I won't even show up to court!

• Upvote 1