[v13 Spoiler] In Ana sidequest we resurected..

MhicKy

.. Risa Raider!
Did you knew that you can resurect Risa at that quest?! She is alive, guys! No more sorrow!!!

In reality I just finished v15 BEFORE doing Ana's Sidequest and it was a bit of an oversight on Jan's part since in that sidequest you meet Risa at the Pokestar Studio and, behold! Risa comes out of her trailer, alive and well! Maybe she forgot she was dead.. Or maybe there's some Iluminatti level conspiracy here made by Jan to fool us to think she died!!! *le gasp*

ZXditym.png?1

Jokes aside, I found that funny.. Early in that quest I had to pass in the bridge near the Hospital of Hope to help Ana being attacked by Bladestar grunts (another oversight since Bladestar is technically done for) and there was a memorial for Risa and now seeing her like this make me feel like she faked her death

• Haha 2

Yikes, kinda feels like this quest has to be unaccomplishable if you do certain events before completing it. It reminds me of how you can (could?) access the secret area in Venam's gym and get greeted by Venam there even if she's not on the island (or, is stone). 

25 minutes ago, Brauvo said:

Yikes, kinda feels like this quest has to be unaccomplishable if you do certain events before completing it. It reminds me of how you can (could?) access the secret area in Venam's gym and get greeted by Venam there even if she's not on the island (or, is stone). 

Well slip-ups like this are bound to happen..
I guess Jan can't consider every possible scenario until they happen but once people start pointing it out he might actually alter it like just simply removing Risa's appearance if you already completed chapter 15