Path 1, Erin's Team Randomly Replaced By My Own

Charon

Okay, not sure what happened, but when the team splits up and you choose which story branch to follow first, I chose Path 1 with Erin. Once I had control of her underwarer I checked her team to see what I was working with, no issues there, it was Erin's Pokemon team. I didn't check it at any point afterward, and continued through the storyline, going through Angie's mansion until reaching my first battle with one of the Maid Servants, and lo and behold I find that she's suddenly using my MC's Pokemon team and her own is gone, vanished completely. Even got debug going to access PC and check if they bugged into there by accident, but no dice. Erin's team is completely gone, and I don't have any save backups from before that happened.

At this point I've thrown the MC's team into the PC and just have a junk Pokemon in Erin's team, I was wondering if anyone knew what happened and if it was possible for someone to restore Erin's team to what it's supposed to be.

Game.rxdata

I think it has to do with the new item, Interceptor's Wish. Because there was an option to use the item and if you said yes I think that you use your own pokemon team and not Erin's pokemon team. The same option showed up at path 2 and I said no to using the item and during the entire path 2, I was using Melia's pokemon team.

Hm, I could've sworn I said no to using it since I had no idea what it did, and Erin's team was her own the first chance I had to check. I'll have to doublecheck if I can, but that's extremely annoying if so.

3 hours ago, Charon said:

Hm, I could've sworn I said no to using it since I had no idea what it did, and Erin's team was her own the first chance I had to check. I'll have to doublecheck if I can, but that's extremely annoying if so.

its not as bad as you might think, if anything using interceptor's wish can make those scenario's easier in many cases tho even so using it doesnt guarantee victory

if you like i can tell you what her team was if you would prefer to decide for yourself if it was worthwhile

1 hour ago, ArcBolt27 said:

its not as bad as you might think, if anything using interceptor's wish can make those scenario's easier in many cases tho even so using it doesnt guarantee victory

if you like i can tell you what her team was if you would prefer to decide for yourself if it was worthwhile

Nah, I do remember what her team was for the most part. I just like using the actual characters team if I'm playing as someone else, immerses me in the role change more. And I thought it was a bug so I was pretty concerned it would mess up something else.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2021 at 10:59 PM, Charon said:

Yep. I had this problem as well, said no but she got the team anyway.

On 8/9/2021 at 2:12 AM, ArcBolt27 said:

Or harder, depending on the team you’re stuck with. You can’t even change out items on the team… much less optimize the roster for Angie. Or, y’know, teach them any moves or anything.