Angie helppp!

Chr44

Hi so I am new to pokemon rejuvenation and i am currently struggling with battling Angie for the 7th gym badge. I didn't really know what to expect from her and kept getting destroyed. So I tried leaving her castle to find some new pokemon to help me out but for some reason i cannot go beyond the outside of the castle before the game prevents me from leaving. I am literally frustrated to the point that I am debating a full restart of the game but I don't know if there are other ways to beat her. Here is my team for reference sake. 

• Incineroar lvl 50 [stacking shot, fire fang, dark lariat, leer]
  • Unfeasant lvl 49 [feather dance, quick attack, air slash, roost]
  • Golduck lvl 48 [Disable, zen headbutt, aqua tail, screech]
  • Mawile lvl 50 [sucker punch, baton pass, stockpile, play rough]
  • Grapploct lvl 50 [octolock, brick break, bulk up, topsy-turvy]
  •  Decidueye lvl 50 [spirit shackle, leaf blade, sucker punch, feather dance] 

My biggest regret was probably deleting Iron head from my Mawile. I didn't think I'd need it but it would've been a huge help right now ☹

Btw if its really bad you can go back save files If you want to then go to saved games then into pokemon rejuvenation depending on which save file you are using delete a few files and name one of the files right before angie Game

• Thanks 1

• Global Mods

A combo of a field-melting move like heat wave or flame burst and a pyukumuku with purify on turn 1 can potentially permanently remove the field, which can help a lot, if you have the pokemon for it available

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Dreamy said:

A combo of a field-melting move like heat wave or flame burst and a pyukumuku with purify on turn 1 can potentially permanently remove the field, which can help a lot, if you have the pokemon for it available

Note that Jynx is likely to use Fake Out on Pyukumuku to prevent it from happening turn 1 and then use Cold Truth turn 2 to restore the ice after the field is melted. You'll have to outspeed it with something strong enough to make it faint before that can happen

• Thanks 1