GDC hospital V13 (Spoilers)

WimpOut

15 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

they took 350000 pokedollars like crazy what the heck.i never knew pokemon center are such evil.what should i do when get there

My personal recommendation is to invest those on a Ditto, then breed like crazy, until you have your dream teams.

• Like 1

I think they’re saying if you have Ditto with perfect IVs holding a Destiny Knot, the Pokémon you’re trying to breed will have 5 of the 6 31IVs…I haven’t done breeding for a very long time, so I’m not sure if it still holds true.

6 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

how to make it 31 ivs with help of hospital

First, you need to go to the District of Hope that is in south of the Hospital of Hope, then enter the Pokemon Hospital and talk to the receptionist for an appointment. Once it is done, just go to right room to have your PK's IV modified by the nurse, and that it.

Note: It only changes one you mon's IV per apppointment, so you will need to come multiple times to get all IV's to be perfected. (As I quoted before, I would take a Ditto and perfect it's IV's, then have it hold a Destiny Knot when breeding) .

Good luck.

18 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

i acctually took the appointment but it is not giving max ivs do i have to give specific answer

Did you spoke to the receptionist again after you made an appointment?  She will ask you if you are ready to go, when spoken for a second time.

Note: It only works at nighttime.

If this is not the case, may you tell me what happened in full detail? (I already did this a few times, and found no issues in altering the IVs of my mons)

i asked the lady then she told appoinment is not there and so got one paying 350000 then i asked for the appoinment a visited the nurse asked if max effort value skip directly to second iv option aked to procced then she the injection valye for a stat then it was very low like if 2 is the previous one the improved will be max 7

2 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

i asked the lady then she told appoinment is not there and so got one paying 350000 then i asked for the appoinment a visited the nurse asked if max effort value skip directly to second iv option aked to procced then she the injection valye for a stat then it was very low like if 2 is the previous one the improved will be max 7

What I usually do is is skipping straight to the Individual Value optimization, when asked by the nurse, and input the value of the injection of a specific stat to 31. (Hp, Attack, etc.)

Warning: If you do not either input a value or input the save value you already have, not thing will happen, and you will lose money in vain.

1 minute ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

how many gyms mine 15 gyms + 1079 play time

same.. well the mine is save from v9 wonder if its affect anything, but i check another save foranother playthrough the game.rx data is also around 340 kb