What does this mean?

Zearen

1 hour ago, Zearen said:

I have no idea what to do, I've downloaded it about 4 times already, and this keeps popping up everytime i load up the game, can someone help me please?

REjuv V13.PNG

Your current save file may be corrupted, try loading a few backups

11 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Your current save file may be corrupted, try loading a few backups

How do I load up back ups? Not sure if I have any since my old run on V12 froze and i was on chapter 12 and 114 hours and i'm kinda stuck on what to do. So i ended up deleted V12 and not sure if all my data is gone if I delete it.

53 minutes ago, Zearen said:

How do I load up back ups? Not sure if I have any since my old run on V12 froze and i was on chapter 12 and 114 hours and i'm kinda stuck on what to do. So i ended up deleted V12 and not sure if all my data is gone if I delete it.

The only way is going in the game folder and going to the Save Folder Shortcut, there should be multiple different saves organized by number, hours of play and badges, pick one you think is close enough to where you were without being corrupt and change it's name to "Game.rxdata" and then launch the game

24 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

The only way is going in the game folder and going to the Save Folder Shortcut, there should be multiple different saves organized by number, hours of play and badges, pick one you think is close enough to where you were without being corrupt and change it's name to "Game.rxdata" and then launch the game

Thanks, I already did that, but does this only apply to V12 or can I do it for V13, becasuse i deleted the V12 and when i try to download it its says its missing rubyscreen.dll eveb though i have it already, and for some reason when i try to open V13 it says:

REjuv V13.PNG

13 minutes ago, Zearen said:

Thanks, I already did that, but does this only apply to V12 or can I do it for V13, becasuse i deleted the V12 and when i try to download it its says its missing rubyscreen.dll eveb though i have it already, and for some reason when i try to open V13 it says:

REjuv V13.PNG

If you're tying to continue from your v12 save I feel like maybe that's the problem..
Have you downloaded the latest patch? The 13.0.2? If you did and it still does that I suggest you restart the game.. Which is fine either way since there's a lot of changes from previous areas that you probably missed

6 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

If you're tying to continue from your v12 save I feel like maybe that's the problem..
Have you downloaded the latest patch? The 13.0.2? If you did and it still does that I suggest you restart the game.. Which is fine either way since there's a lot of changes from previous areas that you probably missed

Ahh, yes i have downloaded the latest patch but, i dont know where to place it, do i extract the file or do i place it in V13?

35 minutes ago, Zearen said:

Ahh, yes i have downloaded the latest patch but, i dont know where to place it, do i extract the file or do i place it in V13?

Yes just extract it directly into the main folder and substitute everyhting

On 8/3/2021 at 12:50 AM, MhicKy said:

Yes just extract it directly into the main folder and substitute everyhting

Sorry how do i do that? do i extract the main file like the game or do i extract the  patch file

On 8/3/2021 at 12:54 AM, Zearen said:

Sorry how do i do that? do i extract the main file like the game or do i extract the  patch file

You extract the patch file in the main game folder, it will then recognize some files are named the same and ask if you want to substitute them, just say yes and let it do it's thing

1 hour ago, MhicKy said:

You extract the patch file in the main game folder, it will then recognize some files are named the same and ask if you want to substitute them, just say yes and let it do it's thing

Thank you for your help man, appreciate it

1 hour ago, MhicKy said:

so i added the patch in there, there isnt a option to extract, unless i delete V13 and download a new V13 and add the patch in there and press extract all when I have to download it.

Patch.PNG

Edited by Zearen

Spoiler

52 minutes ago, Zearen said:

so i added the patch in there, there isnt a option to extract, unless i delete V13 and download a new V13 and add the patch in there and press extract all when I have to download it.

Patch.PNG

Just drag the contents of the patch inside the folder.. That's all there is to it.. Open the patch, get everything and drag it in there.. 

4 hours ago, MhicKy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Just drag the contents of the patch inside the folder.. That's all there is to it.. Open the patch, get everything and drag it in there.. 

Thank you  MhicKy, you truly are my saviour.

23 minutes ago, Zearen said:

Thank you  MhicKy, you truly are my saviour.

So I assume it worked?
Good to know, have fun

4 hours ago, MhicKy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yo umm... It still saying the same thing before. I have run out of ideas

REjuv V13.PNG

3 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

No option then, restart

Yeah I've given up on V12. I'm trying to load up V13, but this keeps popping up and I've put the patch files in and everything, it still doesn't work, I don't care about my old save files. I wanna start fresh, but it keeps saying there is a error.

8 hours ago, Zearen said:

Yeah I've given up on V12. I'm trying to load up V13, but this keeps popping up and I've put the patch files in and everything, it still doesn't work, I don't care about my old save files. I wanna start fresh, but it keeps saying there is a error.

I'm 99% sure this is because of a specific file in your saves folder.

Go to your saves folder and delete "LastSave.dat".

This isn't anything important, it's just what the game uses to display some basic info about the last save you loaded.

When this file is corrupt the game crashes on startup regardless of version (which is why you see this in v12 and v13).

On 8/4/2021 at 4:33 AM, Arthesia said:

I'm 99% sure this is because of a specific file in your saves folder.

Go to your saves folder and delete "LastSave.dat".

This isn't anything important, it's just what the game uses to display some basic info about the last save you loaded.

When this file is corrupt the game crashes on startup regardless of version (which is why you see this in v12 and v13).

Ah, thanks alot for the help, I'm starting fresh since they added features that weren't in V12 and V13 is so much better than V12 and It's just a game, so I can get back to the point I was at in V12 with a lot of grinding ( and I wanna experience the new features they added to V13)