Leftovers location

Vum

I think you can do any of the following

-pickup

-thief + fling+ recycle (against a mon that has leftovers). I have not tried this but someone said it worked. There is like only one mon that can have all of those moves thougth, and you would have to steal it during a battle with someone that has leftovers, which would be kinda hard. But it is an option. 

5 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

I think you can do any of the following

-pickup

-thief + fling+ recycle (against a mon that has leftovers). I have not tried this but someone said it worked. There is like only one mon that can have all of those moves thougth, and you would have to steal it during a battle with someone that has leftovers, which would be kinda hard. But it is an option. 

Yeah, basically that. Having one of the elemental monkeys with the thief/fling/recycle combo or gettting the 1% pickup chance from +71 level mons on your party.

image.png.f324659d036eba8351562bbdecf44c84.pngHere's some of the items I managed to get with that method. And not all of them are here. Some are already equipped.

2 minutes ago, Vivi_Hallow said:

Yeah, basically that. Having one of the elemental monkeys with the thief/fling/recycle combo or gettting the 1% pickup chance from +71 level mons on your party.

image.png.f324659d036eba8351562bbdecf44c84.pngHere's some of the items I managed to get with that method. And not all of them are here. Some are already equipped.

Nice! I am much too lazy to do that, especially since the fights can be kinda hard, even without going for gimmicky stuff like this. I guess I got steal the items and then lose, but I don't really want to do that lol

Just now, pizzagod13 said:

Nice! I am much too lazy to do that, especially since the fights can be kinda hard, even without going for gimmicky stuff like this. I guess I got steal the items and then lose, but I don't really want to do that lol

Everything in that picture was acquired by winning the fight on intense mode, without items. You just need a fuckton of strategy involved to manage wins against some of the toughest foes in the game with a Simi on your team. The whole point is to make it last 3 turns against the mon you want to steal without it dying or making the foe switch out. 

4 minutes ago, Vivi_Hallow said:

Everything in that picture was acquired by winning the fight on intense mode, without items. You just need a fuckton of strategy involved to manage wins against some of the toughest foes in the game with a Simi on your team. The whole point is to make it last 3 turns against the mon you want to steal without it dying or making the foe switch out. 

Ah I see!

I already have trouble with the fights on normal, not sure I want to make things harder on myself like that!