V13 Appreciation's topic (part 2, I guess? Spoilers here)

SoulN7

I saw someone other's topic like the one I'll do, so I would like to write this as appreaciation for all the work done until V13. Obliviously, there are spoilers.

So, I just finished V13 since Chapter 1, doing almost all of the things can be done (I missed Narcissa's quest after Phasial Cave and more), and I think this game reached HIGH LEVEL OF EPICITY. The early chapters are leagues better than previous versions, they connect each other pretty well and gives MANY character choices for the continuation of the story. I think I was really in hype when playing Chapter 15, because I thought since its beggining that we finally discover the truth about MC (Main character = us), plus it gives more character development to many characters, like Erin, Nim, Venam, the two "travellers" (Xara and Kieran) and finally Crescent, I think her story with Aevis (my MC is Aevis) and the others is one of the parts which I enjoyed the most. I finally understood why she was so enigmatic and the same time protective with us...our best friend in the past! I never thought she was even responsable for "Nancy creation" and so important for the MC. I hope in her return in the future chapters, after the small cold moment in the V13 Ending. I don't know, but I love MC moment with his past counterpart, so mine is Aevis, like I said. The battle with him was even PERFECT, the soundtrack too. (yeah, which is its name?). Mc and Aevis' fusion was rally awesome.

So, yeah, I think now that Pokémon Rejuvenation is now my favourite game, with other one I won't tell. I hope the dev team will show more epic moments like in this last chapter!

Edited by S7rife