BUG FIXING HELP REQIRED

Pain

Hello I need help when i downloaded v13 and extracted it . The game started and the main screen showed up but when i clicked enter an error occurred and it said that a file named window script was missing. I dont know what to do please help me.

1 hour ago, Rejuvenation said:

Hello I need help when i downloaded v13 and extracted it . The game started and the main screen showed up but when i clicked enter an error occurred and it said that a file named window script was missing. I dont know what to do please help me.

Just reinstall it then

Just now, Aariq said:

Just reinstall it then

Already did it but again it says error occurred. Hey i think the problem is that when the game is downloaded from the website and when i extract it the files show up. And then i delete the folder from which the files that show up were extracted. Tell me what you think PLEASEEEE

59 minutes ago, Rejuvenation said:

Already did it but again it says error occurred. Hey i think the problem is that when the game is downloaded from the website and when i extract it the files show up. And then i delete the folder from which the files that show up were extracted. Tell me what you think PLEASEEEE

Then try downloading one of the mirrors. There is like three of them on the v13 page.

Edited by Aariq

4 hours ago, Rejuvenation said:

can you please show what the exact error looks like? the full message or something word for word