Hospital of Hope

itsthecol

2 minutes ago, Nocturne93 said:

It's in Grand Dream City. You eventually unlock it during the storyline(when you visit Venam). 

Thats the problem they say you should visit Venam but I've looked everywhere for it

2 minutes ago, itsthecol said:

Thats the problem they say you should visit Venam but I've looked everywhere for it

Have you been to Axis High University already? It's north from the Central Building in GDC. Erin should be there and a little cutscene will play out. After that, go left to the District of Hope and go north to find the hospital. 

Just now, Nocturne93 said:

Have you been to Axis High University already? It's north from the Central Building in GDC. Erin should be there and a little cutscene will play out. After that, go left to the District of Hope and go north to find the hospital. 

Oh thank you!

20 minutes ago, Nocturne93 said:

I just went there but I only see Aelita complaining about the carnival.

11 hours ago, itsthecol said:

Same here

It seems to be a wrong "Interruptor (post11thbadge) Value" in game

For Erin to apear, we must be in Value 4 (and for hopital of hope,5, but Erin set it to 5), and i don't know why, we are at 1

I really don't know what i missed !

Damien do nothing for the interruptor, the 2 Elder do nothing, Aelita do nothing, i search in all GDC, didn't found, 

I really don't know what we must do between these 2 event

12 hours ago, itsthecol said:

Apparently, it's a bug. There's a patch that fixes it on the Reborn server on Discord. 

Edit: You can also download patch 2 for the game to fix several bugs and glitches. It's on the development blog in the Rejuvenation section. 

Edited by Nocturne93