How do i Beat angie

Chema

I changed the weather so they couldn't use blizzard, and i focused the left side first. Mamoswine is slower than Rotom, so if you target left, it's a lot easier since rotom doesn't hit as hard

6 hours ago, 5uperdawg said:

I changed the weather so they couldn't use blizzard, and i focused the left side first. Mamoswine is slower than Rotom, so if you target left, it's a lot easier since rotom doesn't hit as hard

Still having trouble with a team of Primarina, Houndoom, Ampharos, Vileplum, and Meowstic and there's no PC to access to get anything better. You have any more tips?

1 minute ago, Faint said:

use erin's pokes, target the mamoswine side first (rotom rarely OHKOs you)

beartic is the main threat tbh

Is there any way to switch to Erin's pokes if you already chose to play with your Pokes? I don't think I can backup my save from before I started the path and I had no idea what "Accept the Interceptor's Gift" meant

7 hours ago, Ricochet Ray said:

Still having trouble with a team of Primarina, Houndoom, Ampharos, Vileplum, and Meowstic and there's no PC to access to get anything better. You have any more tips?

Using Ion Deluge on ampharos changes the field meaning fire type moves aren't weakened, so you can KO Mamoswine immediately with houndoom while rotom does damage with either thunderbolt or blizzard. If Houndoom stays in, feel free to KO the incoming pokemon, if it is KO'd, send in Meowstic to do damage/set up screens depeding on the meowstic. Focus down the left side until all gone, and then it should be a 2v1 VS the left side. Change the weather before Beartic comes in, and if you can keep ampharos alive all he way to walrein, it would be great.

Other solutions include simply changing the weather to rain, and then making blizzard 70% accurate. Using bloom doom changes the terrain, Rock slide hits everything on the field bar mamoswine super effectively, And use super effective-resistant berries to stay in one last turn.

We have access to Z moves, so if you have waterium Z or grassium Z, it would be very useful in hitting a very large hit, also works for primarina-Z. Idk if mega houndoom is available, if so, use it. Sunny day also works here, probably better than rain dance, but the pool in which pokemon learn it is smaller.

Vileplume could use an ice resistant berry which i think you might have and then sleep powder something. Primarina could hold the Wacan berry (one resistant to electric i think?) to help focus the left side with ampharos.

If you only have 5 in your team, it makes it harder, but i think using these could potentially help.