V13 is amazing! But there is one thing...

Illumi

I didn't finish v13 yet, but the story and everythgin is SO GOOD!

Just... one things for devs, please make a jumpscare warning next time cuz my weak heart got a mild stroke plus I fell out of my chair while 

Spoiler

playing as Saki

• Veterans

Apologies on behalf of the development team that this happened! We'll make sure that there will be a better warning up front for segments like this in the near future. There was going to be one to begin with, but it seems like it either got lost in an accidental revert since those have been happening occasionally, or simply wasn't made clear enough as a whole. Either way, I hope it didn't affect you too much as it wasn't our intention to scare people this much and we'll make sure to put a proper indicator in a future patch 💦

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Zumi said:

Apologies on behalf of the development team that this happened! We'll make sure that there will be a better warning up front for segments like this in the near future. There was going to be one to begin with, but it seems like it either got lost in an accidental revert since those have been happening occasionally, or simply wasn't made clear enough as a whole. Either way, I hope it didn't affect you too much as it wasn't our intention to scare people this much and we'll make sure to put a proper indicator in a future patch 💦

I guess playing Rejuv at midnight was a bad idea, but I wanted to finish it quickly, tho I still can't cuz of a crash, rip. Reported it tho so gotta wait for patch and thank you for the support!