The gift from Jan

dragonsbeat

Is there a way to get the prism scale earlier than GDC? I started a new run and want to use A-Feebas/A-Milotic and can´t believe we get it

Spoiler

after the first gym and have to wait at least 9 gyms

to evolve it xD That is torture Jan (But...in your case...nothing new :D)

1 hour ago, TheVentusX said:

Is there a way to get the prism scale earlier than GDC?

you can get the scale in kristiline town, after defrozing it, someone ask you for aquamarine ore and gives you the scale in exchange (at least in V12 that was a way to get one)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gronzak said:

you can get the scale in kristiline town, after defrozing it, someone ask you for aquamarine ore and gives you the scale in exchange (at least in V12 that was a way to get one)

But I need Blast Powder to get the ore and this item is only available in GDC xD

The powder you are regarding to is the Emotion Powder to change the emotions of the mountain :/ With Blast Powder you can mine mined rocks a second time and destroy them ;) But still thx for the thought :) 

Nope, checked BIGJRA's playthrough. There is one blast powder in one of the pokeball "chests" in valor mountain, before the cliffside. Apparently you can also buy one (one only) by a npc in west gearen before boarding for GDC.

• Thanks 1