I has a question- rejuv v13 compatibility

heloo5t5

6 minutes ago, heloo5t5 said:

As the title suggests, will mods be compatible with the latest version of rejuvenation? For example, the debug mod? 

as the person above me said no atleast not until you hear from the people who manage those mods, v12 still doesn't have a debug mod. so its better to have a backup. its better to copy the data folder replace the normal script file with the debug one and then rename it so you don't forget about it. you can then just replace the normal data folder with one that has the debug script whenever you need to use debug and vice versa if you want to play on v13. 

On 7/16/2021 at 4:31 PM, CandyRock said:

as the person above me said no atleast not until you hear from the people who manage those mods, v12 still doesn't have a debug mod. so its better to have a backup. its better to copy the data folder replace the normal script file with the debug one and then rename it so you don't forget about it. you can then just replace the normal data folder with one that has the debug script whenever you need to use debug and vice versa if you want to play on v13. 

yea i can agree on t likely gonna take a bit for mods to come out for v13 with how fresh it is........... as for no debug for v12? tell that to my harddrive

6 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

yea i can agree on t likely gonna take a bit for mods to come out for v13 with how fresh it is........... as for no debug for v12? tell that to my harddrive

THERES A DEBUG FOR V12!? i seriously didn't know

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CandyRock said:

THERES A DEBUG FOR V12!? i seriously didn't know

AMB - AddOpt_DebugMenu.rbHere you go, put the amb file in your mods folder, and RENAME your old scripts file so you dont lose it, and then rename the scripts44 file I attached to this post to scripts, and debug will be on, you can find its options under options ingame, it works for v12 not v13 though, which sucks as i could use it to get back the soul labyrinth maze, as my save file dosen't have the ability for my character to RUN, so its impossible for me to complete the maze and im softlocked :(

EDIT: I returned to a place in v13 that hadn't changed much since v12, loaded up in v12, and used debug to fix my issue (giving me running shoes, which I didn't have due to a bug, just be careful doing this, I did not move while loaded up in v12)

Scripts44.rxdata

Edited by Dado
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dado said:

AMB - AddOpt_DebugMenu.rbHere you go, put the amb file in your mods folder, and RENAME your old scripts file so you dont lose it, and then rename the scripts44 file I attached to this post to scripts, and debug will be on, you can find its options under options ingame, it works for v12 not v13 though, which sucks as i could use it to get back the soul labyrinth maze, as my save file dosen't have the ability for my character to RUN, so its impossible for me to complete the maze and im softlocked :(

Scripts44.rxdata 995.23 kB · 3 downloads

oh thank you so much

20 hours ago, Dado said:

EDIT: I returned to a place in v13 that hadn't changed much since v12, loaded up in v12, and used debug to fix my issue (giving me running shoes, which I didn't have due to a bug, just be careful doing this, I did not move while loaded up in v12)

Scripts44.rxdata 995.23 kB · 5 downloads

thanks oh and one more thing  i don't know what this is but DON'T edit 252 or more ev's and 31 ivs on your Pokémon its going to end badly very badly

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the mods that are currently working that I use:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W7QZ2_fcKqJx_2-c-Kae9K3_aAVIiE2G/view?usp=sharing
I'd advise using GenerateSpecificPID carefully, the ShowStatsBoost mod is a bit buggy (always showing that mons have maximum crit boost and not showing up near mons that have shields), also had to edit the ItemRadar mod to stop the game from crashing upon turning the Itemfinder on and edit the debug mod so it doesn't have a Controls option in the main menu because it crashed the game upon being chosen, because of the debug mod you can't access the trainer card when playing any character other than MC. Also battle-related mods may crash the game when entering an encounter in the Safari Zone.
On the other note I would like to say that the mods are NOT mine, they belong to their respective creators, I've just edited some of them a bit
P.S. If you want to use the GenerateSpecificPID mod you have to use the debug mod from this folder because it may not work with other debug mods (at the very least I've seen one debug mod with which it's not working)

On 7/16/2021 at 4:20 PM, heloo5t5 said:

As the title suggests, will mods be compatible with the latest version of rejuvenation? For example, the debug mod? 

i went and checked for myself the other day and i can confirm the mods for v12 are compatible with v13 as long as they dont replace the scripts.rxdata file so if you have a copy of v12 with mods you can simply copy/paste that over and it should work with no issues, tho if you do have the sharedPC mod for v12 delete it for v13 as trying to use that on v13 can cause the game to crash on startup

On 7/29/2021 at 9:06 AM, alisekoroleva said:

Here are the mods that are currently working that I use:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W7QZ2_fcKqJx_2-c-Kae9K3_aAVIiE2G/view?usp=sharing
I'd advise using GenerateSpecificPID carefully, the ShowStatsBoost mod is a bit buggy (always showing that mons have maximum crit boost and not showing up near mons that have shields), also had to edit the ItemRadar mod to stop the game from crashing upon turning the Itemfinder on and edit the debug mod so it doesn't have a Controls option in the main menu because it crashed the game upon being chosen, because of the debug mod you can't access the trainer card when playing any character other than MC. Also battle-related mods may crash the game when entering an encounter in the Safari Zone.
On the other note I would like to say that the mods are NOT mine, they belong to their respective creators, I've just edited some of them a bit
P.S. If you want to use the GenerateSpecificPID mod you have to use the debug mod from this folder because it may not work with other debug mods (at the very least I've seen one debug mod with which it's not working)

How exactly do you enable these for v13? All script file replacements dont work anymore. is there a manual way to enable mods?

11 hours ago, resonatelife said:

How exactly do you enable these for v13? All script file replacements dont work anymore. is there a manual way to enable mods

You don't have to replace the scripts and none of these files replace anything

1 hour ago, Shiruu34 said:

I get this error message after trying to activate the permanent itemfinder mod

730364203_Screenshot(29).thumb.png.1c36b2bb54d8ed61b843cd8119164505.png

Did you use the one from the official rejuv modpack or the one that I posted? Because for the first one to work you need to remove a line from it, which I did, posting the working version afterwards in this topic.

On 8/12/2021 at 3:26 PM, alisekoroleva said:

Did you use the one from the official rejuv modpack or the one that I posted? Because for the first one to work you need to remove a line from it, which I did, posting the working version afterwards in this topic.

Ah yes, now i see. I've now replaced it with the one you noticed. Quick question tho: do you know of a V13 compatible version of the miningoverhaul mod, because that's one I really liked having.

3 hours ago, Shiruu34 said:

Ah yes, now i see. I've now replaced it with the one you noticed. Quick question tho: do you know of a V13 compatible version of the miningoverhaul mod, because that's one I really liked having.

As far as I know the one from the V12 Rejuv modpack works, and I've included it in the archive (that archive basically includes every V13-compatible mod that I know of)

EDIT: that is, if you meant the MiningForRich mod. Dunno about the mining overhaul.

On 8/4/2021 at 9:29 PM, alisekoroleva said:

Just put the Mods folder into the Data folder

I think what the guy was saying was that in the previous version, the modpack had a downloadable script which would replace the original script. This script had an added line which would enable mods. I'm assuming that the original Rejuv 13 doesn't have this line, as such, cannot enable these mods.

3 hours ago, CorEagle said:

I think what the guy was saying was that in the previous version, the modpack had a downloadable script which would replace the original script. This script had an added line which would enable mods. I'm assuming that the original Rejuv 13 doesn't have this line, as such, cannot enable these mods.

No, on the contrary, it seems that V13's scripts file has this line, because the mods work just fine without replacing anything. And even if it doesn't have this line, well. Why should it matter when the mods work regardless?

On 8/15/2021 at 2:35 AM, alisekoroleva said:

As far as I know the one from the V12 Rejuv modpack works, and I've included it in the archive (that archive basically includes every V13-compatible mod that I know of)

EDIT: that is, if you meant the MiningForRich mod. Dunno about the mining overhaul.

I did mean the mining overhaul