The Shrouded Islands -Poke-people RPG (OOC thread) REGISTRATIONS OPEN

grasssnake485

In my head I'm imagining you with a flamethrower shooting everything while screaming BURN!!!!

Terrifying image, however if you give me a tactical completely customized m1911a2 I'll be one happy camper : D

Besides that, before I end up annoying you with my weapon nerdiness, it sure would be nice if SOMEONE advanced the RP

*gives Murdoc a cold stare*

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it still looks like fun Jory xD

Oh in case you dont already know, Im very dangerous.

Example:

(on a playground sign)

Playground designed for kids ages 2-6.

Play it safe!

Me: *Climbs onto roof of "castle" tower*

Oh my gosh, you have those signs there too xD

I used to ignore them all the time and jump/climb around all over the place on them and acted like I ruled the world and yelled at the top of my lungs, "You shall all burn by my hand and make rainbows fall from the skies." I miss doing that but, yeah it was fun. ^w^

Ruby, you still do that.....don't lie and say you used to.

Anyway....first...why the heck would you make your character have a crush on mine...

But welcome to the group, although I didn't have to say it here :P

...you'd think I'd be used to the way you acted by now, but no..I don't think I ever will be either

I think the odd thing about it is moreso the fact that guards tend to be (at least in my case) halted in time at a certain age, and so are actually older than they appear. Following that logic, a guard (who might actually be 50 years old or something like that) having a crush on a student (who ages appropriately) could be... um... is there something like Lolita but for boys? If so it's that.

Hehehehe, I may be over 100 years old too xD

But I could also just be a resent graduate or something like that.

Either way, that crush on aqua thing is mainly to just annoy him even more than I do irl.

I think the odd thing about it is moreso the fact that guards tend to be (at least in my case) halted in time at a certain age, and so are actually older than they appear. Following that logic, a guard (who might actually be 50 years old or something like that) having a crush on a student (who ages appropriately) could be... um... is there something like Lolita but for boys? If so it's that.

Exactly what I was thinking.

The term you are looking for is Shotacon.

The argument could be made that the guard is biologically young and therefore not a creeper.

Home school FTW!

My field trips are just me going out to the forest to climb trees, sleep or train and I sometimes go to other site seeing places like museums and stuff like that. But I like the forests more ^w^

As for the one you are waiting on to make a move in the RP, it's fine I just hope you have fun there xD

Well, since the closest forest I'm around is absolutely huge, but also fenced off, I wouldn't go in there without a weapon.

As soon as you identify a mountain lion track at your feet, you change.

I've honestly trained myself. I have no training in any form of martial art. I have made my own fighting style. It's hard to explain.

Besides that I can't really do much and my life is pretty restrained. If I could go out into the world more, go to the forest a lot more... Train in gun fighting... Maybe learn a real martial art (however I could kick ass easily with my own fighting style)

It'd be nice if it wasn't all fake...

School, more school...

And the occasional paintball game...

Something new would be nice.

Only real dangerous thing you can find up here in Canada is a bear. They are passive and friendly though. ^w^

Of course if you mess with it in anyway you're most likely dead, or even if it's a mommy bear with her cubs, she will attack if you get close. As fast and deadly as bears are there are many ways to scare them off though.

As for me training myself it was more for protecting a friend... the other reason was for self-defence because I spent half a year on the streets :P

Enough about that though, just reading away on the two new story progressions now ^w^

Yay, snakes!!~

As for the paedophiles.....it's easy to keep them away ^w^

just light a stick on fire, charge at them and poke them many times until they burn >:D

Of course...you could always just do what you always do and stay away from them or call the cops if they get close....but...where's the fun in that?