Pokemon Redemption Playthrough!

40 minutes ago, RoyChaos said:

Did you see that your starter received a regional evolution? I told you. Yet, Kalos and Alola starters have the same evolution line forms.

I did. I spoiled myself on all the regional forms. I chose Chikorita because I liked its regional form evolution and also, I hadn't used it in a long ass time.

I chose Tepig because :

- The other Fire type starters (Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Galar) that are unavailable

- Its final evolution was currently better ranked in Gen 7 competitive than the other, though it’s ranked in NUBL, while the others are ranked to NU

- Those moves like Wild Charge might have been buffed. Maybe the ability Reckless can help it.

But, in my first playthrough, I was unaware of Tepig’s evolution to Pignite because I thought 

Pignite was acting different until I saw its type and its ability and I saw the other regional starters, too. Well, thanks to redesign, that made sense.

I hope you understand.

Also, I hadn't used mine, either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoySolare said:

Don't be upset if you lost. In my profile, I found a way to defeat Mecha Zapdos.

Ohh trust me. I'm not. I recorded this right after the Gym Leader episode and I was not in the mood to repeat a million times to try to defeat that mecha bird.

My strategy was :

Spoiler

Setting up Luxray by using 3 X Attacks and 3 X Speeds during fight against Houndoom. Then sweep with Night Slash when facing against Mecha Zapdos after defeating rest of the team.

Anyway, I’m just trying to cheer you up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoySolare said:

My strategy was :

Reveal hidden contents

Setting up Luxray by using 3 X Attacks and 3 X Speeds during fight against Houndoom. Then sweep with Night Slash when facing against Mecha Zappos after defeating rest of the team.

Anyway, I’m just trying to cheer you up.

Lol. I don't need any cheering up but thanks. xD

• Like 1