Im in need of a female Riolu/Lucario please. I have a male one but I'm trying to breed it.

behemoth911

38 minutes ago, behemoth911 said:

I'm new to forms so bare with me one that or just add me on discord (Behemoth#9544).

Do you have access to a Ditto? What I've done when I only have the male form but want to breed it is breed the male with a Ditto until I get a female, then breed that with the male. Or breed the female of the species with a male in the same egg group that has good IVs, giving the male a Destiny Knot. 

10 minutes ago, behemoth911 said:

Yes I do have a ditto and I tried that however, the daycare just wouldn't give me an egg and I read somewhere that it won't always give you an egg so I just went to the forms cause I got tired of waiting. 

Whoops, sorry I forgot to say, Riolu is a "baby" Pokemon, and is therefore unable to breed. So what you'll have to do is evolve it into Lucario, then it'll be able to breed. Voila!

1 hour ago, SilverOwl271 said:

Do you have access to a Ditto? What I've done when I only have the male form but want to breed it is breed the male with a Ditto until I get a female, then breed that with the male. Or breed the female of the species with a male in the same egg group that has good IVs, giving the male a Destiny Knot. 

Does breeding a male pokemon to a ditto again and again can give you a female pokemon as an offspring as well?? :O

1 hour ago, Raghav said:

Does breeding a male pokemon to a ditto again and again can give you a female pokemon as an offspring as well?? :O

As long as the species can be female then yes! Pokemon that are male only will obviously not ever give a female though. 

Usually, when I get a Pokemon I know I'll want to breed, I try to get a female if I want the species and a male if I want the IVs. Like the Budew you get in Reborn really early in the game? I try to get a male Budew with good IVs, that way when I'm able to breed (and after I get the Destiny Knot), I can chain those good IVs from it to other Pokemon. That's one great thing about baby Pokemon after gen 5- when you encounter them, they usually have at least some perfect stats. 

20 hours ago, SilverOwl271 said:

As long as the species can be female then yes! Pokemon that are male only will obviously not ever give a female though. 

Usually, when I get a Pokemon I know I'll want to breed, I try to get a female if I want the species and a male if I want the IVs. Like the Budew you get in Reborn really early in the game? I try to get a male Budew with good IVs, that way when I'm able to breed (and after I get the Destiny Knot), I can chain those good IVs from it to other Pokemon. That's one great thing about baby Pokemon after gen 5- when you encounter them, they usually have at least some perfect stats. 

Thnx for the info mate!

• Like 1