What is your favorite Pokemon gen

Magus

41 members have voted

1. 1. So whats your favorite pokemon gen?

• Gen1
    • Gen2
    • Gen3
    • Gen4
    • Gen5

Well with gen 6 around the corner, i was wondering "what pokemon gen do people like the most" so please vote. You don't have to explain why you like it, and just liking it because you like it is valid enough. So tell me what is your favorite gen?

Gen 3 had Aggron, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Salamence, Whiscash, Awesome starters; and so much more. It also looked really damn good, visual wise, compared to it's predecessor.

Gen 2 was my first played gen, but there are some things about Johto that I don't like.

As much as I love gen 2 and 3, gen 4 is my absolute favorite. Not only had it cleaned up a lot of bullshit like the Physical/Special split, the return of the Day/Night system, and general balance to the meta, but it also includes some of my favorite Pokemon ever; Lucario, Garchomp, Togakiss, Roserade, and Glaceon to name a few.

That also might be the reason why I liked Cynthia as the champion.

• 2 weeks later...

Gen 3, of course! No wonder it's the peoples favorite as it introduced some amazing feautures in the pokemon games. Not to mention the entire pokemon world is screaming and crying and tearing everything apart like beasts with claws and fangs and... so on, for Ruby/Saphire remakes lol

Dat Pokemon Amie. I would usually answer Gen 3, but after spending an entire day petting Furfrou, Gen 6 is now officially my favorite one... Also because of the Pokemon available! Possibilities to make many different teams in subsequent playthroughs using all the Pokemon I like are nearly endless!

I loved Gen IV because of the physical/special split and for the awesome piggyback evos from the previous gens!

Also, I loved using infernape in that gen competitively, so fun....good time :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...