Advice for Ketta battle on a Dark Monotype?

AtheaOfAltea

I did not realize the fighting gym was coming up so soon, and I actually have no idea how I'm gonna beat it. My team as of present is as follows:

image.thumb.png.d608e123c646240a2777895f6b13ac2a.png

Any and all advice on finding other Dark types that can get through his fight would be massively appreciated.

2 hours ago, AtheaOfAltea said:

I did not realize the fighting gym was coming up so soon, and I actually have no idea how I'm gonna beat it. My team as of present is as follows:

image.thumb.png.d608e123c646240a2777895f6b13ac2a.png

Any and all advice on finding other Dark types that can get through his fight would be massively appreciated.

i dont remember if you can purify shadow pokemon by that point or if it was after the ketta battle but if you can then i would strongly recommend purifying the shadow grimer you can snag, solid mon type-wise, respectable type coverage and is a mon i swear by in every run i do of this game

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

i dont remember if you can purify shadow pokemon by that point or if it was after the ketta battle but if you can then i would strongly recommend purifying the shadow grimer you can snag, solid mon type-wise, respectable type coverage and is a mon i swear by in every run i do of this game

Unfortunately, I gotta wait until after. I totally agree tho, they chillin in the nursery rn just accruing exp waiting to be purified. Would be an absolute tank, taking neutral damage from fighting and being generally pretty bulky.

1 hour ago, chamomomile said:

try checking this out ^_^ i know off the top of my head that you can get a houndour by helping out karrina (who's back in gearen)

tysm!! I finally now have a full team, and it looks like (for better or worse) I've caught every dark type I can at this point (assuming Pancham is after Ketta)

Edit: ohoho, no it's not. I can get Pancham through the help board