Bug in valor mountain

Dancingkoala

So, uhm, talking about bugs, I found a rather interesting one in late game (Hiyoshi city) and haven't found another topic about it.

Spoiler

When you play as Ren in Hiyoshi, you can capture random pokemon and send Ren's entire team to the MC box. My MC woke up and the pokemon were still there. Pokedex entries also acknowledged...

Maybe counts as an exploit? Anyway, thought to inform the devs about it.

2 hours ago, Unhealthy Burger said:

So, uhm, talking about bugs, I found a rather interesting one in late game (Hiyoshi city) and haven't found another topic about it.

Reveal hidden contents

When you play as Ren in Hiyoshi, you can capture random pokemon and send Ren's entire team to the MC box. My MC woke up and the pokemon were still there. Pokedex entries also acknowledged...

Maybe counts as an exploit? Anyway, thought to inform the devs about it.

There has been at last one topic about this and a Youtuber called Dai Laughing used it to steal Ren's Greninja. 
Please note that since using this exploit, he experienced several glitches such as a second Greninja showing up in his PC in place of his Lycanroc and even a few crashes. 

There's no guarantee that the exploit is the cause but still something to consider.