Revive monetary (sell) cost, probably too high?

Shadowsoftime99

So, I know they're rather finite right now, but Revives sell for 4250(!) right now and that seems... rather high. Given that Revival Herbs can be bought for 2800, this means that the set store price of a Revive (8500) is over 3x the store price of a strictly better item! Why?! On an unrelated note, Pickup has a 10% chance to generate Revives from Lv41+ :)

For bonus points, you can print about 6k free money per day by buying the Teila luxury massage package and then selling off the Revives. It's not a lot, but it's technically free money for just a bit of menuing!

12 hours ago, Shadowsoftime99 said:

So, I know they're rather finite right now, but Revives sell for 4250(!) right now and that seems... rather high. Given that Revival Herbs can be bought for 2800, this means that the set store price of a Revive (8500) is over 3x the store price of a strictly better item! Why?! On an unrelated note, Pickup has a 10% chance to generate Revives from Lv41+ :)

For bonus points, you can print about 6k free money per day by buying the Teila luxury massage package and then selling off the Revives. It's not a lot, but it's technically free money for just a bit of menuing!

So what? Revival herbs also cut friendship

Edited by Aariq

On 5/8/2021 at 8:29 PM, Shadowsoftime99 said:

...so? I doubt you're still going for friendship evos at that point so that's only a mechanical detriment if you're running Return.

and you can use your profit to buy friendship berries