I need a 6th member for my team

wogo2

Any changes you see fit regarding natures, moves, held items or the final member are more than welcome 

Excadrill lv. 95 

Ability: sand rush

Nature and EVs: adamant, 252 attack,  252 speed

Held item: Pending 

Moveset: 

Earth quake

Smart strike

Rock slide
Swords dance

Tyranitar lv. 95 

Ability: Sand stream

Nature and EVs: adamant, 252 attack,  252 hp

Held item: Smooth rock

Moveset: 

Earthquake

Brick break

Stone edge 

Crunch

Honchkrow lv. 95 

Ability: Moxie

Nature and EVs: Jolly, 252 attack,  252 speed

Held item: Scope lens 

Moveset: 

Sucker punch

Night slash

Brave bird 

Super power

Alolan Ninetales lv. 95 

Ability: Snow warning

Nature and EVs: Timid, 252 Sp.Atk,  252 speed

Held item: Light clay 

Moveset: 

Aurora Veil

Dazzling gleam

Blizzard 

Ice beam (dont know what to give it instead)

Infernape lv. 95 

Ability: Iron fists

Nature and EVs: adamant, 252 attack,  252 speed

Held item: Black belt 

Moveset: 

Flare Blitz

Close combat

Mach punch

Gunk shot

You have nothing to hit water types with for super effective damage, you have nothing to effectively inflict status with and 3 of your team members are weak to ground and water. What you need is a good grass type and I think the best one for your team would be Tangrowth. Tangrowth has acces to Sleep Powder and Leech Seed but you could also give it Toxic if you wanted to. On top of that it has great physical bulk which your team lacks and covers your weakness to ground and water of course.

If you want any other suggestions for your team, I suggest giving Ninetales Freeze Dry instead of Ice Beam to further cover your weakness to water and I would replace Tyranitar's Brick Break with Thunder Wave since you already have 2 other mons with fighting moves and you don't have a lot of status moves yet.

Hope this helps.

7 minutes ago, Seal said:

You have nothing to hit water types with for super effective damage, you have nothing to effectively inflict status with and 3 of your team members are weak to ground and water. What you need is a good grass type and I think the best one for your team would be Tangrowth. Tangrowth has acces to Sleep Powder and Leech Seed but you could also give it Toxic if you wanted to. On top of that it has great physical bulk which your team lacks and covers your weakness to ground and water of course.

If you want any other suggestions for your team, I suggest giving Ninetales Freeze Dry instead of Ice Beam to further cover your weakness to water and I would replace Tyranitar's Brick Break with Thunder Wave since you already have 2 other mons with fighting moves and you don't have a lot of status moves yet.

Hope this helps.

I was thinking about tangrowth too, guess i wasnt so far off. Do you know where can i get freeze dry? I looked for it but couldnt find it

31 minutes ago, wogo2 said:

also, how would you say i should ev tangrowth+nature?

EVs should be HP, Defense, and Special Attack distributed by whether you want it to be purely bulky or hard hitting. Nature should be either Modest or Bold.

1.  Excadrill should definitely have Iron Head over Smart Strike. One of the 7th street tutors can teach it.
  2. Viable items for Excadrill: Groundium-Z, Rockium-Z, Life Orb, Soft Sand
  3. A-Ninetales can be bred to have Moonblast and Freeze Dry. Nasty Plot could also be an option, but it isn't as good.
  4. I feel that Thunder Punch on Infernape is a better option than Gunk Shot. Gunk Shot only hits Fairies and can miss. Thunder Punch is boosted by Iron Fist and hits Flying and Water types.
  5. I agree with the suggestion of a bulky/offensive grass-type for your last mon. A bulky water-type could work too. Something like Araquanid. Or perhaps Milotic.

9 hours ago, Progfan_r said:
  1.  Excadrill should definitely have Iron Head over Smart Strike. One of the 7th street tutors can teach it.
  2. Viable items for Excadrill: Groundium-Z, Rockium-Z, Life Orb, Soft Sand
  3. A-Ninetales can be bred to have Moonblast and Freeze Dry. Nasty Plot could also be an option, but it isn't as good.
  4. I feel that Thunder Punch on Infernape is a better option than Gunk Shot. Gunk Shot only hits Fairies and can miss. Thunder Punch is boosted by Iron Fist and hits Flying and Water types.
  5. I agree with the suggestion of a bulky/offensive grass-type for your last mon. A bulky water-type could work too. Something like Araquanid. Or perhaps Milotic.

Where can i get life orb? cant even find it in the item guide

1 hour ago, wogo2 said:

Where can i get life orb? cant even find it in the item guide

There are 2 available in the game right now, one if you give the Hiker on Route 4 an Expert Belt for his Throh instead of a Black Belt, and the other in the upper left part of the section of Celestinine Mountain accessed through North Aventurine Woods and requires Strength, Surf, and Rock Climb to reach.

• Upvote 1