• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to a fighting game tour...

Lost in 75% of my matches >>

Got some artwork from a Comic Art Gallery

Did laser tag with friends...

Our group has our own guns and we use the local college campus as our battlefield

Visited my step-father's grave with my mom, now that the officials finally put up the plaque to show he served. If it weren't for that, no one would even know he's there. Freaking funeral service people put a simple plastic one up before they did. So yeah, thanks official whoever-the-heck-handles-the-plaques for getting off your lazy arses and actually doing it several months later; much farking obliged.

Visited my step-father's grave with my mom, now that the officials finally put up the plaque to show he served. If it weren't for that, no one would even know he's there. Freaking funeral service people put a simple plastic one up before they did. So yeah, thanks official whoever-the-heck-handles-the-plaques for getting off your lazy arses and actually doing it several months later; much farking obliged.

Gov't efficiency at its finest.

I was planning to play the Xbox 360 today and see if it was gonna be available but then I totally forgot so I hope I could go against Maelstrom soon on Halo 4.And I am watching Netflix with my older bro.I hope I can talk to some people around here and on PO if possible.

Edited by Elite

Went to get fitted for my tux today. Then went off to the coffee shop to get an iced americano. Little did I know my ex would be there as well. So, being the usual talk-to-me-I-have-something-worthwhile-to-say-this-time person she is. I had to sit down for like half an hour before I cut her off and informed her that I had better places to be. After that encounter, I went off to a job interview for this software development company. And now i have like 3 essays due tomorrow that I should probably get started on...

I was planning to play the Xbox 360 today and see if it was gonna be available but then I totally forgot so I hope I could go against Maelstrom soon on Halo 4.And I am watching Netflix with my older bro.I hope I can talk to some people around here and on PO if possible.

IIt's okay, was super busy all day and forgot too. I gotta pack up one more bag tonight but if i get that done and don't fall asleep i should be able to get on and wreck stuff.

iin other news, did 74 push ups in 2 min, 83 situps in two minutes, and ran a 16 min 2 mile. run time was slow so only 60 points. maxed out situp points, and 2 reps from maxing pushups. legs are sore.

Marathon of Tabletop videos on youtube. I kinda want that Elder Sign game now. And after seeing them play a game I just bought --Smash Up!-- it doesn't feel as confusing, but I think some little rule things were overlooked unless I am reading the rule book wrong. Wonder if I'll get the chance to actually bring it anywhere and see if anyone actually wants to play it though. Probably not. *shrug*

Stopped procrastinating (imagine that!) and got shit done.

nice one =)

Edit: In terms of what I did today, destroyed Tirnoch and freed everyone in Amalur from the shackles of Fate

Edited by Kalina