"What'd You Do Today?" topic

Tyli

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made my first 6 IV pokemon with a 5 IV and 3 IV parent, and got the last volume of DearS from the mail and the fanbook too and now I have all the volumes, so yay.

Also I think I bombed the government test today.

Edited by personwithbanana9870

• 3 weeks later...

You can copy your save over.

That's true Tempest, but if I'm going to do a Let's Play, I'm going to want to start over from the beginning. It'd be pretty boring if I started the Let's Play right from just after beating Arceus

• 5 months later...

I sat here and typed meh stories with some friens. Then went onto the server to prepare for this weeks PN war... what else...

Oh, and I went and posted in a bunch of places I usually don't post in so that I could rack up enough Rupees to get ace... still only fifty away...

brutally beated my former father and brother-in-law because they were kicking a homeless immigrant and her baby child.

feed my pet goat, dog, chickens and horse.

put a lot of status in Reborn.

planning to move to Germany

Erased the book i was making for a person of this forum, and transform it into a hate story of a boy who´s constantly chased by his best friend (a girl) and other 20 girls who deeply loves him , boy get´s mad and start killing them one by one after finding some dark secrets

Buyed a couple for Mr Pussy.

Holy, if anyone ever dares lay a d*** hand intending harm on you, or anyone who doesn't deserve it I give you all the right here to beat them into the floor.

What you did was the only thing, you defended innocent people. To think people go so low now! It pisses me off beyond belief, don't feel bad, they are wrong. You obviously shouldn't kill them, but they deserve a good beat down for intending to harm families like that.