Rejuvenation Rift Galvantula

Tomaso

So, I've gotten to that part of the game on normal mode, first time so it was unexpected,

And then when I got through the rift I saved thinking I had nothing to worry about!

Well here's my team...

20210408_191803.thumb.jpg.d6b8ad499be89c67f377adb59debbbdb.jpg

Don't sugarcoat it... do I stand a chance of beating it? Cause I've died like, 5 times. I truly don't want to restart but I need your opinions.

12 hours ago, Gastronely said:

Just evolve Combee to Vespiquen, and level up Geodude and Swoobat. You should be fine by that point

Okay, firstly I was already in the dimension, so I couldn't have leveled up anyone, as there were no wild areas, but thanks anyway

Second Rocksy was Finally able to do it with magnitude (with help from the rest of the team)

But OH BOY the sacrifices were real. Thank God this wasn't a nuzlocke, cause Rocksy was the only one to survive the battle war. I only caught her because she was shiny, but I now realize if I didn't, I would have been so screwed.

2 hours ago, Tomaso said:

Okay, firstly I was already in the dimension, so I couldn't have leveled up anyone, as there were no wild areas, but thanks anyway

Second Rocksy was Finally able to do it with magnitude (with help from the rest of the team)

But OH BOY the sacrifices were real. Thank God this wasn't a nuzlocke, cause Rocksy was the only one to survive the battle war. I only caught her because she was shiny, but I now realize if I didn't, I would have been so screwed.

A tip for the future. If you search "Game.rxdata" on your computer you should find the folder where the saves are kept. The game keeps like 50 backup saves by default. You can just rename one of the other saves to Game.rxdata and then load that save instead. This can be used to get out of places if you softlock yourself (so you could use it to go back and grind before you got stuck for example)

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, pizzagod13 said:

A tip for the future. If you search "Game.rxdata" on your computer you should find the folder where the saves are kept. The game keeps like 50 backup saves by default. You can just rename one of the other saves to Game.rxdata and then load that save instead. This can be used to get out of places if you softlock yourself (so you could use it to go back and grind before you got stuck for example)

This is actually really helpful, thanks so much!

2 hours ago, Tomaso said:

This is actually really helpful, thanks so much!

That helpfull tip btw, fixes just about everything related to save files. (I'm talking about save data errors.) most in game glitches need a patch. 

5 hours ago, Tomaso said:

True, haha. I just assumed you already knew about the save file trick lol