RIDICULOUS CLICKBAIT FAN THEORY!!!!!!!!!!

ZoklyInkling001

I HAVE A THEORY. A GAME THEORY

FLORIN IS THE FLORAN FROM STARBOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT, THAT MUST MEAN... FLORA IS NURU!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a FUCKING Genius!

Disclaimer: This post is clearly meant as some sick and totally untrue joke. I had this idea while lying in bed trying to go to sleep last night. I was clearly delerious and possibly however unlikely, had too many castelia cones and was on a sugar high. Lastly congradulations you wasted 3 mins reading this. I suppose you could at least check the proof.

But hey, that's just a theory. A game theory.

PROOF

FC3CBA18-A762-4B4C-A5F1-C8E5923B6469.jpeg

5D45A3DD-F0FE-47A8-8EF0-21A4285344B3.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 4/6/2021 at 7:18 PM, Elliot_Chan said:

not many people who read this will understand. You probably hav not played Starbound. Have you? Starbound is basicaly terraria but better. You can visit other worlds inside a near infinite number of solar sytems. Each blip of light on the map is a star that you can visit. Instead of one world it's an entire universe. You can also install mods of steam or the chucklefish forums to enhance the storyline or enhance the sandbox feel of it. I could go on forever about how great Starbound with Frackin' universe installed is. I could go in even longer if you said a single thing about JRR. Tolkein's works. You would die of a brain explosion before I finished talking about LOTR and Middle earth.    Why am I talking about Tolkein this post had nothing to do with that subject.