Debug mode

NyghtKnyght

You need to put the Debug file in the Data folder and rename the file called Scripts.rxdata (I call it SciptsMain) then rename the Debug file Scripts.rxdata. 

Debug mode is glitchy and in my experience soft locks in battle so it's important to keep the original scripts file and revert back to it when you've gotten what you want/need in debug. 

19 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

You need to put the Debug file in the Data folder and rename the file called Scripts.rxdata (I call it SciptsMain) then rename the Debug file Scripts.rxdata. 

Debug mode is glitchy and in my experience soft locks in battle so it's important to keep the original scripts file and revert back to it when you've gotten what you want/need in debug. 

Actually, I recently made a discovery: I installed the modpack of V12.1 (at least some of them, but I changed the script file, according to the instructions). Then I had some flash idea to try some Aironfaar's mods for reborn, thinking that some are the same between the two packages. Not all of them worked, but debug worked, at least for me. And without any bugs...