Quick Reminder of the Story

AnnDy

Hello everyone ! It's been a while since i visited the forum.

I did not play Rejuvenation for quite some time and i kinda forgot a part of the story and i was hopping that you would be kind enough to help me.

Spoiler

My problem is with the last version (12), i remember a bit of the story: like fighting that weird Doctor to save Venom(or Veronica, how would you like to refer to her ), going in the abandoned city and climbing the pyramid and that thing at the final with Melia and her siblings?, that one I barely remember anything, i think Aelita was there, but other than that not much.

Other than that things are in the fog and i could use a reminder, even those quests outside of the main story would be a huge help since i loved exploring the "world" after the main story, those quests were super fun. 

I think i will replay the game at some point, but until then i thought of getting a refresher.

both of those are parts of the main story, with the eclysia pyramid part coming first (a lot of the main cast was there, including aelita), and the part with doctor isha coming after. isha also had taken lavender, not venam (since venam was still stone at this point).i agree that itd probably be a good idea to replay the game (or even just revert back to a save file before you started v12) since v13 is coming up

• Upvote 1