Pokemon Rejuvenation keeps crashing help plz

BJ7171

When I start but in the game it just shows this series of images, Please help me this is the first time posting here I already tried using my backup save and it did not work so idk what to do. ( idk if this is inportant but, between the 2nd and 3rd image the title screen playsScreenshot 2021-03-08 163557.png

Screenshot 2021-03-08 163534.png

Screenshot 2021-03-08 163651.png

Screenshot 2021-03-08 163628.png

Screenshot 2021-03-08 163721.png

Edited by BJ7171

• Global Mods

Have you tried the usual fresh download and extraction? it also looks like it could possibly be a corrupted save, so see if it loads ok with your saved games folder empty?

10 march, 2021  

If your files are in OneDrive or other cloud software, it may be looking for them in onedrive. If your not logged in to OneDrive it may be unble to find the missing files. Something is also up with your save file. Also have you ever tried opening any of the rxdata or data files in any software? that may have changed your file type. the best thing o do would be to erase the game on your hard drive if logging in to one drive did not work. I would first zip up your save files.

zipping up/backing up files (optional but recommended):

which should be un local disc under users and your name. click on the file labeled Pokemon Rejuvation. put the new zip folder in google drive and delete the game from your downloads. I have no Idea what would happen if you messed with the file under users so don't mess with that. that is my advice. if these steps don't work I have no idea what to do.

post by yours truly,

Jade A. Fenwe

guide to zipping files here:

Edited by ZoklyInkling001

On 3/8/2021 at 11:15 PM, Dreamblitz said:

Have you tried the usual fresh download and extraction? it also looks like it could possibly be a corrupted save, so see if it loads ok with your saved games folder empty?

3-16-21
Nevermind my guide. Deleting the most recently updated .dat file in your saves folder should fix it. It wants to load something it can't. leave the .rxdat files alone! If that doesn't work you will have to erase all your saves in the my games folder. Deleting Redownloading rejuvenation usually doesn't get rid of your saves folder you will have to delete them manually. The same error would occur if you redownload it because it wants to load your corrupted backup. I have never gotten this error myself but I have seen it surface a few times. 
(This is my hypothetical reason and fix for this issue)