Help for Cain and Shelly in glass workstation

TheManager

Guys I need help against cain and shelly in the glass workstation.

My team:

- Lucario - LV 90 - Extreme Speed - Dragon Pulse - Brick Break - Stone Edge

- Metagross - LV 89 - Bullet Punch - Meteor Mash - Zen Headbutt - Stone Edge

- Mega Venusaur - LV 90 - Giga Drain - Sleep Powder - Poison Powder - Stomping Tantrum

- Krookodile - LV 89 - Earthquake - Foul Play - Crunch - Brick Break

- Aggron - LV 89 - Stone Edge - Heavy Slam - Shadow Claw - Brick Break

And I've got like almost 2 boxes full of pokemon I can train

1. get rid of aggron. its a decent mon for when you first get it just before leaving reborn but by this point, there's just so much better unless you're using mega which you arent. plus it reduces your steels from 3 to 2

2. get a strong electric type with discharge and pair it with krookodile. Alolan Raichu, Magnezone, Jolteon, Galvantula, Any of the rotom forms (i recommend Wash or Heat). if its partner is immune to electric (krookodile) or has volt absorb then discharge is going to shred the entire enemy team. Bonus points if you use a rotom appliance since levitate means krook can throw out earthquakes and wreck face too.

honestly rotom-w + krookodile should be all you need.

Like Espeon said, Magic Bounce is your best option against Sticky Web. If you don't have an Espeon or Xatu, you can still counter Ribombee with Fake Out. Hit Ribombee with Fake Out(to nullify its Focus Sash) and hit it with a super effective move after that. Bullet Punch is a great option here. 

It would also be helpful to include a sixth permanent member in your team. I won't spoil anything, but there will be a couple of battles after this part that are very hard to win with only five team members. 

I agree with Espeon and Nocturne93. Its your best (and possibly only) option for sticky web. and definitely add another member to your team. In my opinion, its never ok to have less than 6 pokemon on your team in reborn.

Lead with a drought pokemon that knows heat wave and another fire type with heat wave. My combo of choice was choice specs drought ninetales + volcarona. It tore through everything. I'm sure you can get the same result with mega charizard Y and another heat wave spammer.

Chandelure tears through both double battles in the gauntlet, especially if you pick up the TM for Psychic in the Glass Workshop, and can hold it’s own in the single battle.  Kinda frail though, so you may need a good tank and some revives handy if you don’t have another sweeper to pair with it that synchronizes well with it.  Metagross should be a solid partner for Chandelure.

I ran Modest on mine, 252 Sp Atk and Speed

Will o Wisp

Flamethrower

Shadow Ball

Psychic