Found Greninja!

loghorizon

Probably I shouldn't be telling this, because when you notice something and say it, it changes, meaning that maybe this small "bug" will be fixed in V13 the moment someone of the developers read this thread. However, I felt too excited to not to share! So, when you play as Ren, he tells Nastasia to link his computer with the player's. He manages to persuade her, but the moment you try to open the computer as Ren, someone else is using it, untill your main character is awake in the hospital. During this period of time, you come through a lot of battles. Among others, you can also fight and catch pokemon, which of course are sent in the player's computer. So, I wondered, what if I catch a pokemon as Ren and then send his Greninja to the computer? And so, I tried it... and Greninja stayed in the computer until I woke up as me! I know it's kind of not feeling right, but hey, he told he wanted to surprise the player, did he not? Small note though, the best moment to do this was after I battled the maids, after that there was no other battle, so I eliminated the possibility to get stuck as Ren, due to inability to win some battle. So, I now have a lv 74 Blaziken (starter) and a lv 73 Greninja (present-surprise from Ren)...

A Youtuber called Dai Laughing beat you to the discovery of this exploit but also experienced what appears to be a consequence of using it. 
When he reached Zone Zero and opened the first PC star provided he noticed that while the Greninja was in his party, a second one had appeared in his PC and his Lycanroc was gone. 

He didn't find this disappointing rather he seemed a bit excited even to have 2 of Ren's Greninja but glitches as such are still something to consider. 

This exploit hadn't occurred to me until I saw Dai Laughing do it but after seeing the Lycanroc glitch, I might have opted not to use it out of concern for my MVPs. 

• Like 1