How well do you think I'll do with the Ice Gym?

Shirokodaki

Infernape lv 49

- Close Combat

- Strength

- Flame Wheel

- Fire Pledge

Emolga lv 49

- Agility

- Acrobatics

- Electro Ball

- Volt Switch

Palossand lv 48

- Giga Drain

- Earth Power

- Hypnosis

- Shadow Ball

Meowstic lv 48

- Signal Beam

- Shadow Ball

- Sucker Punch

- Psychic

Noivern lv 48

- Bite

- Roost

- Super Fang

- Air Slash

Drapion lv 47

- Venoshock

- Night Slash

- Cross Poison

- X-Scissor

Right off hand Noivern and Emily’s aren’t going to be able to take a hit from Serra at all. But Noivern can be improved significantly if you go back to the move relearner and get it boomburst, which will shatter Serra’s field and cripple her team.

2 hours ago, wcv said:

Right off hand Noivern and Emily’s aren’t going to be able to take a hit from Serra at all. But Noivern can be improved significantly if you go back to the move relearner and get it boomburst, which will shatter Serra’s field and cripple her team.

Thanks, I got stuck on her for 2 hours before I decided to quit for the day, I'll try that.

6 hours ago, Shirokodaki said:

Thanks, I got stuck on her for 2 hours before I decided to quit for the day, I'll try that.

You can also shatter the mirror arena with Bulldoze or Magnitude, if you have a Pokémon that can use those moves. You'll lose one relationship point with Serra if you destroy her field though. 

best thing to do with her is, that use her field against her, flamethrower and other fire beam attacks (mostly special attacks) are going to be reflected back with even more force so they'll basically cripple her team don't let anyone set up aurora veil as that would lead to hardships or if you want to do it with easy way you can just earthquake and bulldoze the thing and then use the fricken fire type infernape to basically destroy her whole team, emolga isn't going to do much with her team lol her aurorus and froslass are your biggest threats so make sure to get rid of them quickly....for me her ninetales, glaceon and jinx were the easiest....tldr: use beam attacks, don't let them set up an aurora veil and earthquake the freakin thing and emolga is trash

8 hours ago, Nocturne93 said:

You can also shatter the mirror arena with Bulldoze or Magnitude, if you have a Pokémon that can use those moves. You'll lose one relationship point with Serra if you destroy her field though. 

I wish I knew that before I replaced Palossand's Bulldoze with Earth Power during Sigmund's fight ._.

10 hours ago, Nocturne93 said:

wait for real? are relationship points a new thing in reborn ? how do they work? 

13 hours ago, ChibiYuna said:

wait for real? are relationship points a new thing in reborn ? how do they work? 

Some actions provide relationship points with the characters while other choices lower your points with them. The game doesn't tell you which actions affect your relationship with them, but there's a (discontinued) relationship guide: 

The points don't serve a purpose at this moment, but it's hinted that they are relevant for the post-game activities.