Some custom shinnies I made & want to contribute too anyone who wants too use them.

JacobBasque

Just a few notes;1.The last 2 (back sprites for shadow mewtwo & shadow mewtwo x were some of my 1st recolors so they aren't 100% pixel perfect; although I think the mega x one is a little better in that regard) 2.Some of the sprites I haven't yet made back sprites for 3.The gardevoir one is a back sprite I made for the "Angel of death gardevoir" from pokemon rejuvenation. 4. The rapidash shiny was originally made by Mr.Fahzy I just added & colored the wings too it so any credit would go to him since he did (by far) most of the work on it. Anyways I just wanted too share my work with anyone who is interested in using them or leaving any feedback.

141581091_449101156137015_628126794184567740_n.png

143331317_171267994395316_8130587525416474894_n.png

009s_1.png

009sb_1.png

310s_1.png

310sb_1.png

015s_1.png

071.png

071b.png

282sb.png

319s_1.png

319sb_1.png

354s_1.png

354sb_1.png

359s.png

359sb.png

376s_1.png

376sb_1.png

625s.png

625sb.png

257s_13.png

257sb_1.png

150sb.png

150sb_1.png

(Made a few adjustments to shadow mega mewtwo x's back sprite to make it look more accurate & did some work on regular shadow mewtwo's back sprite to fix the quality (Since it was my 1st sprite recolor it's not as pixel perfect as the rest of my work but this new & improved one is I think & I also added a green glow too it).

150sb_1.png

150sb.png

Edited by JacobBasque
Adding some more work.
  • Like 7

9 hours ago, Mr.Fahzy said:

Cool, did you make the rapidash shiny?

Thanks & I found the original shiny (like with the red & grey design) elsewheres but I added & colored the wings too it, Edit: Oh & I just clicked the link I saw that your the one who made the original rapidash; I just thought that since I added the wings it had somewhat my own touch; I promise i had no ill intent whatsoever when I posted it here if you'd like I can take it down or give you credit rights; I hope that there are no bad feelings.

1 hour ago, Espeon said:

Noice. I especially like the winged, evil Pegasus-like Rapidash. Good job, man.

Thank you.

Some of the shinnies I made on this list are just slight modifications (or edits) too ones made by others (like the garchomp; the beedrill; the rapidash & the bisharp which is from a game called daybreak "king's bisharp") the rest I just used an already existing sprite (original sprite I think they are called) & changed the colors. Anyways here is one I forgot in my original post; I'll share some more once I make them too.

126575174_3720926224605085_4575266691013574073_n.png

142sb_1.png

Edited by JacobBasque
Back sprite finally made

5 hours ago, JacobBasque said:

Thanks & I found the original shiny (like with the red & grey design) elsewheres but I added & colored the wings too it, Edit: Oh & I just clicked the link I saw that your the one who made the original rapidash; I just thought that since I added the wings it had somewhat my own touch; I promise i had no ill intent whatsoever when I posted it here if you'd like I can take it down or give you credit rights; I hope that there are no bad feelings.

Thank you.

I had no doubt that you were just trying to make a cool shiny and it does look good! Just maybe in the future credit just in case. I think it looks really good with the wings and you could do like the wing bones to keep up the design theme! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mr.Fahzy said:

I had no doubt that you were just trying to make a cool shiny and it does look good! Just maybe in the future credit just in case. I think it looks really good with the wings and you could do like the wing bones to keep up the design theme! 

Thanks very much. I'm glad we are still on good terms & I edited the original post too give you credit.

I made some back sprites for rift Aelita & dufaux from rejuvenation but they are kind of beta like (As in there is definitely room for improvement) But I did the best I could do if anyone wants to work on them & make them better feel free; I'm not the most talented sprite maker so..

I will add the front sprites with them upon anyone requesting them I just don't want to get in any trouble since I didn't make the front sprites

145695111_328864421768947_4793970078117919337_n.png

151b.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...