Some custom shinnies I made & want to contribute too anyone who wants too use them.

JacobBasque

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Before I share these next 2 I want to establish that neither of the front sprites were made by me; they were made by a user named bazaro in a thread called reborn mega sprites; though they were missing back sprites & I liked these so much I decided to make back sprites for them; though I will share the front sprites too (for better context) all the credit goes to the user bazaro.

015sb_1.png

u0icuwP.png

XojWTcE.png

shinymegagengarbackalt.png

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

This is just a WIP of mine but I've always felt that any mega metagross back sprite I could find online just didn't do the insanely badassely designed pokemon justice. I've been working on one of my own for a few hours yesterday & another few today & was also wondering if anyone decided they wanted to make some tweaks to it (because my work is no where near flawless in this one) they can take the full credit I'd just really like to see the persons work. Anyway here is my megagross back sprite WIP (not a shiny recolor this time). (The 2nd one is another attempt with a different upper right front limb)

megametagrossbackfinalandrecentered.png

final3.png

(Update: Did some more work I think these next more recent 2 might be a little bit better)

megagrossbigboss2.png

376b_1c.png

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mega Zoroark from Pokemon floral tempus but with rejuvenation shiny colors front + back sprite & mega Dusknoir from the same game back sprites & slightly altered front sprites (I had to alter the front sprites a little bit so I could efficiently make the back sprites) & mega Cofagrigus from Pokemon soulstones but with rejuvenation shiny colors front + back sprites.

571fs.png

571fsb.png

477.png

477_1.png

477_1.png

477_1.png

563s.png

563sb.png

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I made a back sprite for a custom shiny mega gallade originally created by the user Bazaro in a thread called Reborn mega sprites; I was scrolling through the thread & thought the custom shiny they made was so cool that I had to do my best at making a back sprite for it. I will  post the front sprite too but just know that it isn't made by me & anyone who wants to use it would have to ask Bazaro; If they ok it you can use the back sprite I made along with it if you'd like.

t2FyLeT.png

475_2bswip.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2021 at 2:00 AM, JacobBasque said:

248sb_1.png

248s_1.png

This... This is the EXACT SAME COLOR SCHEME I've given to Shiny variation of my Sacronian Tyranitar! 

And it looks so awesome!!! It seems I've made a good choice. 

And you've made a better job. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Oscarus said:

This... This is the EXACT SAME COLOR SCHEME I've given to Shiny variation of my Sacronian Tyranitar! 

And it looks so awesome!!! It seems I've made a good choice. 

And you've made a better job. 

Thanks man; it means alot! I'm sure yours is amazing aswell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, JacobBasque said:

Alternate shiny back sprites for mega toxtricity & sandaconda (Same colors as rejuvenation shiny just different sprites) + Gigantamax ciderace with rejuvenation shiny cinderace colors front + back.

849sb_3.png

844sb_1.png

815s_1.png

815sb_1.png

I like that Gmax Cinderace.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...