Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Metal Coat

Wolff

Question

Hey there!

I've read before that Luvdisc can be a good farm of Heartscale if you have a pokémon with the "Thief" move, however I'm wondering about wich one of the rods that I need to encounter one of those pokémon. I'm currently at the Spinel Gym in the game and I have both Old and Good Rods.

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Wolff said:

Hey there!

I've read before that Luvdisc can be a good farm of Heartscale if you have a pokémon with the "Thief" move, however I'm wondering about wich one of the rods that I need to encounter one of those pokémon. I'm currently at the Spinel Gym in the game and I have both Old and Good Rods.

You can find Luvdiscs and with a bit of luck Heart Scales when you fish with your Good Rod in the Pond in Tanzan Cave as well as from mining.

I hope this helps

10 minutes ago, Wolff said:

Hi!

Can anyone tell me a place where I can find a Metal Coat for my Onix? I'm at the Noel Gym Battle, didn't fight with him yet.

The first one I can think of is in the Tanzan Depths, near where you are. Its in the entrance right next to the Meteor Base's entrance. Go down the stairs to the area you traveresed to fight the Steelix. Head straight north and you'll find it at one of the dead ends. I can't remember if you need to fight Noel first.

40 minutes ago, wcv said:

The first one I can think of is in the Tanzan Depths, near where you are. Its in the entrance right next to the Meteor Base's entrance. Go down the stairs to the area you traveresed to fight the Steelix. Head straight north and you'll find it at one of the dead ends. I can't remember if you need to fight Noel first.

Oh, thanks, dude. Aparently I'll have to fight him first, didn't found anything there.

Say, do you know if there is a Reaper's Cloth avaliable too?

49 minutes ago, Wolff said:

Oh, thanks, dude. Aparently I'll have to fight him first, didn't found anything there.

Say, do you know if there is a Reaper's Cloth avaliable too?

Unfortunately Reaper Cloth isn’t available for four more gyms. It’s on Route 2 and you’ll need Surf to get to it, as it’s just past the cascade.