Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

stuff to do after beating hardy

memesoftheyear21

Question

8 answers to this question

Doesn't feel cheap to me, if you remember that some mons (only azurill line is like that though, I think?) can be got only via the mystery egg, which is random, or debug, if you're desperate (like me, heh) ((I do NOT promote the use of it and etc cheating means, btw))

And the task of evolving all the mons is tiring even to me, a debug user (though I do have standarts)

Well, 'sides the dex quest and the whole mega stone hunt there's what?.. Dunno, try breeding and getting competetive sets for all the mons you want to use (or at least interested in using), overall explore all the nooks and crannys, I personally do that all the time

Capture mons, get items, complete quests, check out time/weather events, get stickers

Oh and if you haven't completed it yet, there's a set of quests that starts at trying to find a spoink's pearl or a woman's engagement ring, don't really remember, and you can find Randall's (that dude with klefki from 7th street) key and exchange it for a key to a locked door in that place from where we saved Luna (don't remember the name of the location >.<) to get some items and get to know more about characters

Dunno what to advise, cuz I just automatically try to complete everything (such a completionist) and forget about it afterwards

Well, that's it, and sorry if my English is bad

5 minutes ago, alisekoroleva said:

Doesn't feel cheap to me, if you remember that some mons (only azurill line is like that though, I think?) can be got only via the mystery egg, which is random, or debug, if you're desperate (like me, heh) ((I do NOT promote the use of it and etc cheating means, btw))

And the task of evolving all the mons is tiring even to me, a debug user (though I do have standarts)

Well, 'sides the dex quest and the whole mega stone hunt there's what?.. Dunno, try breeding and getting competetive sets for all the mons you want to use (or at least interested in using), overall explore all the nooks and crannys, I personally do that all the time

Capture mons, get items, complete quests, check out time/weather events, get stickers

Oh and if you haven't completed it yet, there's a set of quests that starts at trying to find a spoink's pearl or a woman's engagement ring, don't really remember, and you can find Randall's (that dude with klefki from 7th street) key and exchange it for a key to a locked door in that place from where we saved Luna (don't remember the name of the location >.<) to get some items and get to know more about characters

Dunno what to advise, cuz I just automatically try to complete everything (such a completionist) and forget about it afterwards

Well, that's it, and sorry if my English is bad

only one not obtainable is Whismur if u forget to breed loudred or get it before julia or azurill if u sell sea inseance or forget to grab it as azumarill is on upper parts of route four

Yeah, the quests are good and there's some really intriguing and philosophical lore (but if you're lazy you could even look it up on the wiki). Btw Naganadel is not that cheap. Utraboost is good but to be fair it's a 540 stat mon and i'm under the impression that as of episode 19 he will be not even remotely broken. Your choice. Then you will need to look for z-crystals, megastones (there are some that surprised me being in the game while other are actually not in yet) and some tms (good luck on getting Thunderbolt).
I mean, there's so much in this game I enjoy exploring it. But on the competitive side you're done. No good battles anymore. But you can always rerun with some restrictions. There are different paths in this game for a reason.