Hello, from "Reborner" who did not play official games

Reispher

Hello, everyone. 

I am a chemistry student from Slovakia (I wonder if anyone else in Slovakia plays Reborn?).

While I generally enjoy playing games, I ignored Pokemon for a very long time. I only played Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon Battle Revolution before Pokemon Reborn. I got interested in Pokemon quite suddenly when I was reading random answers on Quora (I spend much more time there than I should) and some of them were about Pokemon. I realized that Pokemon may be a lot of fun because you can use so many different mons and tactics. And when I was searching for a good Pokemon game to play I saw someone mentioning Reborn. 

I tried it. I loved it. Pokemon Reborn even dethroned Dark Souls from the number 1 spot of my favorite games. Yes, it was hard without knowing Pokemon better (still not as hard as final boss in Drakengard 3), but so much fun. I even enjoyed the puzzles. Actually, I think I enjoyed the puzzles the most. And while I am waiting for the next episode of Reborn, I decided to try the official games. I enjoyed them but I missed so many things: difficulty, better story, field effects... Surprisingly, most of all, I missed some fun ways to acquire Mons (trading and being present on a specific event on a specific time are the opposite of fun). Simply pit, Pokemon Reborn is great and it is missing only one thing: Victini 😃

I just realized that I made this post more about Reborn than about me. Sorry for that. Anyway, aside from playing games, I love good anime (which are getting kinda scarce nowadays) and books.  Also, I started to enjoy traveling but the current pandemic ruined that (hope it goes away soon). Moreover, I try to write my books all the time, but  I am a perfectionist so I tend not to finish them or, more precisely, not consider them finished. 

I hope I will have time to write frequently on these forums. I have to find time, there is a nice community to chat with.  

P.S. I am called Reispher almost everywhere, so if you find Reispher anywhere, it is probably me (fun fact: It is actually a name of an antagonist from one of my books. Strangely, I always like my antagonists more than my protagonists.)

• Like 4

Henlo! Welcome to the community :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the difficulty of the game and puzzles. I like those too but some people find it tedious to grind/strategize/solve puzzles.

I also like writing~ We have quite a few writers and artists. I'm sure you'll get along with them(us?) :3

Welcome to our community, Reisplayer. Make yourself comfortable here😁

Also I'm glad you like the game and it's puzzles. Just as Candy put in, some people like them some not. Also aside from gamers, we have also artists, that post creative stuff here like fanfics and art; also headcannon (my favourite aside AU)😊