Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

How do I beat Shelley?

R3G1G1gVs

Question

I'm struggling with Shelley; my entire team's at Level 35, and I've only gotten her down to "Bugsy" once. 

Galvantula @Unnerve 

-Sticky Web 

-Signal Beam 

-Electro Ball

-Cut 

Loudred @Scrappy

-Uproar

-Stomp

-Roar

-Bite 

Pyroar @Unnerve 

-Echoed Voice 

-Fire Fang 

-Endeavor

-Work Up 

Noctowl @Insomnia

-Zen Headbutt

-Extrasensory

-Air Slash 

-Reflect 

Swampert @Damp

-Water Gun

-Rock Slide

-Mud Shot 

-Protect 

Swalot @Gluttony

-Acid Spray 

-Body Slam 

-Stockpile 

-Toxic 

I need advice on a strategy or any Pokemon you think I should replace. 

4 answers to this question

If you joined the Magma Gang, you'll be able to recieve a Buizel, which should have a Adamant Nature and Swift Swim, since it's very easy with Floatzel after recieving an Boost from the Telluric Seed, to take out her entire team.

The only Mons that could become dangerous are Masquerain and "Heather", but you should be fast enough to outspeed both of them in the beginning, additionally to negating Masquerains ability through the Seed.

If this doesn't help, try to get and Mon with Drought through wondertrade, since it'll strip her completly of her advantages.

I hope I could help

use meowstic with prankster/fakeout to flinch her pokemon with rain dance (i think its illumise? cant remember) pyroar or swampert should be able to kill it. after killing it and not letting her setup rain it should negate most of her advantages. if youre still having issues try teaching pyroar a move to destroy her terrain, this will make her attacks much weaker. with the team you have, if you stop her setting up rain dance you should be good.