RM Learnsets?

Shadowsoftime99

Hi all, I'm playing through Rejuvenation for the first time and I've finally unlocked the RM shop! ...however I have absolutely no idea who learns what. And it's not just "can the target learn this in any other way" because my Alolaslash can't learn Hone Claws from RM either (which kinda sucks... but hey we're making do) despite it being an Egg Move for the thing. Is there a list or some other easier way to figure out which RMs work with my team's learnsets besides save-scumming to buy and check all of them?

there should be no egg move issue, do the lighthouse quest in kristiline (iirc) then go back to sheridan village, in the move tutor's house. you should be able to reteach egg moves. anyways not sure whether there is any information about RMs, should be the same as regular TMs in gen7

RMs are TMs from older generations, and I think those weren't updated in Rejuv to reflect the gen 7 learnable moves, which is why Alolan Sandslash, a gen7 mon, doesn't learn Hone Claws through RM, since it was a TM in gen 5 iirc. (So any pokemon introduced in a later gen than when the TM existed can't learn that RM).

If you want to see which mons can learn a specific RM, you need to look up in which gen that RM was a TM (bulbapedia, serebii, etc.), and a list of the pokemon that learn it in said gen.

• Upvote 1