Crash on Startup

Kenneth

• Administrators

@ Kenneth can you show me your computer's specs? CPU, RAM and GPU if possible. We're still trying to get a sense of the minimum requirements for this, sorry to hear it didn't run well. Also interested to know what kinds of crashes you got, but that might be better in the bug reporting section than this thread. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Amethyst said:

@ Kenneth can you show me your computer's specs? CPU, RAM and GPU if possible. We're still trying to get a sense of the minimum requirements for this, sorry to hear it didn't run well. Also interested to know what kinds of crashes you got, but that might be better in the bug reporting section than this thread. 

Intel core i5-2430M 2.4GHz (with Turbo boost up to 3.0GHz)

NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M, up to2741 MB Turbo Cache

4 GB DDR3 Memory

500 GB HDD

• Administrators

Thanks! Can you also try setting the game to run using your dedicated GPU and see how much that fixes?

quick instructions copied from other thread on that:

Try right clicking on your desktop. There might be something that says Nvidia Control Panel. Open that, and go to Program Settings. 

There'll be a place where you can find/add programs-- add the game's EXE, set it to run with the dedicated GPU, and hit apply.

• Like 1

I couldn't find such an option in NVidia control panel.

But i deactivated Autosaves and the game now progresses normally.

If something else comes up, i will first search the other threads, sorry for the extra work i 've put you through (to split threads and link the same thing from another one in mine)

Game looks awesome though, good job!

• Administrators

Thanks for that, and I'm glad you got it working! The autosave system though... surprising. This is the first we've heard about that-- any chance you could turn it back on long enough to get a screenshot of what kind of error you get from that?

• Upvote 1