Something has happened.

Wolf5002

Good day everyone I am in a stressful situation. My first Rejuvenation save file with 14 badges has disappeared. I was just deleting save points from my 3rd save file and my computer made some fuss about it (sorry if I can't remember why it did that), and then I checked if the file was successfully and I heard no starting music, and I see that the 3rd save file has duplicated itself and is my first save file! I tried to back track and see where the hell I messed up so badly, and when I renamed the Game.rxdata to Game_1.rxdata to see if it that fixed the issue, starting music was back, but my save file was completely gone! I have still my first savefiles save points (image down below) and I don't know what to do. Did I mess up? Help will be very, vey appreciated. May you have a good day. (those blue stripes are hiding my name if you were wondering)

image.png.4bb3378a6eacc337bd2a13c6aa239c73.png

I assume you already searched through your Recycle bin?

You could also try pressing Ctrl+Z while in the save file folder to revert the changes you did, it might restore everything to how it was

21 hours ago, Edo said:

I assume you already searched through your Recycle bin?

You could also try pressing Ctrl+Z while in the save file folder to revert the changes you did, it might restore everything to how it was

I tried it now, but my first save file is still gone and the first save files Game.rxdata is completely gone, and when I wrote it in, the game wanted to start a new.

Edit: I got my first save file back! When I read about about back up save files and I tried it, it worked! I am sorry Edo if I wasted your time. Crisis was averted!

Edited by Wolf5002