Which starter did you choose?

ShatteredSkys

Which starter did you choose?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter did you choose?

Just curious to see which starters everyone else chose and which one will be the most popular. I chose Chikorita as my starter, I had never used a gen 2 starter before during the story mode and recently I've developed a liking for grass types so Chikorita seemed like a good pick.

Edited by ShatteredSkys

Totodile. Every playthhrough of mine has been with Totodile.

Sucks dick that Sheer Force is broken at the moment, but I love my little Crocodile that becomes a gigantic ass Alligator.

I can't wait until Gen VI is released, then I can start a new game with Froakie once Ame has the free time and resources to update it.~

Because, I assume finding sprites for Gen VI is going to be a total pain in the ass; given everything is now 3D. May even have to have them commissioned or made by a community member.

Edited by Nutcase

I chose charmander as thats what i pre-decided when i decided my team while the game was downloading, and +my firends suggested i try him first of the 15. Though i havent finished the game yet im almost there and thinking of starting a new save, so any starters suggestions would be appreciated :3(preferably not another fire one, however i will use it if people keep suggesting the same one.)

Please PM me if you want to suggest something as that would be the best way for me to see it.

Edited by Pokewatt

Wow no love for treecko and squirtle :mellow:

I actually picked up Oshawott as my starter the first time I played, as it was supposed to be a solid pick in BW2 and I wanted to try it out.

...not one of my better ideas.

also it's misspelled in the poll.

Whoops sorry about that :o

I chose Totodile, though I didn't get Sheer Force because I didn't know DW abilities were implemented. lol. Found that out after I beat Florinia. Looking back on it, I probably should've chosen Squirtle, because he was my very first pick in Blue, but I do love my Feraligatr.~ lol. I usually go with any Water starter really.=)