Greetings from another world

Kalina

Hello everyone, my name is Kalina Anirosa Hitana. It was thanks to some YouTube videos that I learned about Pokemon Reborn, and so, I decided to give the game a try myself. Now I am preparing to face Kiki, and decided now would be a good time to join the forums and get to know people. I am a very kind, friendly individual, and also very open minded and accepting of all ways of life that people may walk. The only thing I ask is for the same level of acceptance that I afford you. Here's hoping that I can make some good friends here. Oh, as for why my topic says "another world", well...I'm kinda an alien. Is that important?

Hello everyone, my name is Kalina Anirosa Hitana. It was thanks to some YouTube videos that I learned about Pokemon Reborn, and so, I decided to give the game a try myself. Now I am preparing to face Kiki, and decided now would be a good time to join the forums and get to know people. I am a very kind, friendly individual, and also very open minded and accepting of all ways of life that people may walk. The only thing I ask is for the same level of acceptance that I afford you. Here's hoping that I can make some good friends here. Oh, as for why my topic says "another world", well...I'm kinda an alien. Is that important?

Hmm, sounds familiar... We do prefer those with your attitude so we gladly welcome you to Reborn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

^^^^

Not that Pocky has any room for critique. I mean, just look at his mara/p3 edited one. *shivers*

das P4 tho (not that it's any less disturbing)

also welcome!

• 2 weeks later...