I Can't defeat Crawli

chakrafurius

47 minutes ago, Izuko Gaen said:

Gale Wings Talonflame + Rock Slide Lycanroc are perfect. If you want to cheese this fight you should be able to use Sunny Day with Shiftry or Drought with Torkoal (if you can get it from safari area before Valor Mountain) to change field and set up Sun.

i didnt use any of those myself and got by just fine..................

MtWVh3f.png

the mons i usually use in any of my runs are what you see in this screenshot here  with the exception of the duplicate alolan raichu

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Izuko Gaen said:

Gale Wings Talonflame + Rock Slide Lycanroc are perfect. If you want to cheese this fight you should be able to use Sunny Day with Shiftry or Drought with Torkoal (if you can get it from safari area before Valor Mountain) to change field and set up Sun.

Thanks man, i had already a Lycanroc and Talonflame, so i got a Torkoal and i just beat him. 

3 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

i didnt use any of those myself and got by just fine..................

MtWVh3f.png

the mons i usually use in any of my runs are what you see in this screenshot here  with the exception of the duplicate alolan raichu

Where can i get an alolan raichu? O.o

2 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

there's a shop i believe it was en route to goldenleaf that sells some fancy pancakes......... use them on a pikachu its really that simple

unfortunately that was in v10 i believe? they got moved to telia resort!

Edited by chamomomile

there's also leavanny with strugglebug which both takes advantage of the field and via strugglebug can weaken some of crawli's special attackers........its also a reason why i run mawile cuz iirc crawli does have 1 or 2 physical attackers so the intimidate drop helps nicely there