Need help team building on intense mode

xelfer

I'm just about to take on crawli (have 5 badges currently) and i need help building a solid team cuz ive just been winging it so far. And this is my first time on intense mode, shit aint is hard lol. Also where the f*ck r the ability capsules, i havent got one and i swear they used to be in this game, is it not available to me cuz on intense mode?

What I have in my pc:

Blaziken

Magnezone

Rowlet

Totodile

Sylveon

Lyconroc (dusk)

Roselia(no idea where to find shiny stone)

Luxray

I need a good ground type (really wish i could get my hands on mudkip) what should I get?

If you're looking for a ground type, it seems like you missed it but earlier you had the chance to get swinub while you were at blacksteeple.

Though honestly, I was using Dugtrio more often then Swinub/Piloswine.

I would pick up a Torkoal. You can get one somewhere in the Safari Zone by smashing rocks tho its a 6% chance so save before smashing the rocks. Also I believe one of the rewards for the help quest is a Bulbasaur egg. That is in general a really good mon to pair with Torkoal.

You should have picked up a dull key in the battleship. If you go back to the bridge where you were given rock smash, look around and I believe you'll find a Litten. Get intimidate on that thing.

You can find Foongus but in the jungle but I wouldn't recomend evolving that thing till it learns rage powder at 45 and spore at 50.
Rage Powder got me through so much shit.

But Incineroar + the Shadow Cacnea you should have picked up if you caught all of the shadow mons (this thing was good for gyms water - ice because its sucker punch hit unreasonably hard for some reason), Torkoal + Venusaur + Lycanroc and something else should be good enough for Crawli and having Incineroar Torkoal Venusaur and Amoongus in your PC should help a lot for the double battles to come.

In general though if you're looking for specific items and other mons you'll probably find what you're looking for here:

https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/forum/208-guides-resources/