Karrina sidequest *SPOILERS*

Hannelore

I saw someone reference a choice where the player can get involved with:

Spoiler

whether Karrina kills Karen

and I have no idea what this is referring to. I thought I knew about every sidequest but I clearly missed this one. I finished the main story in V12 so I don't need to worry about spoilers. Could someone please help me with starting this sidequest? It sounds interesting 😄

You have to go to Alamissa Urben, where you'll find Karen knocked out just ahead of the entrance. You also have to reach the bottom of the Zorrialyn labyrinth, that place where you have to pay 5500 to enter that's just outside of the town. When you reach the bottom there's a door you can't open. After you help Karen and she regains conciseness, she'll tell you the phrase to open the door, so I recommend talking to her first and then reach the bottom if you haven't already. There are some maps and guides you can find in case you get lost. Hope this helps!

• Thanks 1

you also need to do all 3 Hidden library quests for Karen to appear in Alamissa Urban. Since the first one is not doable anymore after arriving with the train on Terrial island, this quest can be missed.

• Thanks 1