Ditto in V12

N V

Is Akuwa Town still the final destination of Ditto? It's not there for me, even though I talked to the person at the graveyard. Does it need to be a certain time of day or something? Thanks in advance!

First of all, you have to start in Sheridan Village. A girl asks you to find her botfriend and then Ditto will start  to run away. 
The first step : The route 2, near of the Kecleon 

And I don't remember where it goes after this. I have my dear Ditto since 6 months.

I hope I helped you ^^

1 hour ago, P.Kiko said:

First of all, you have to start in Sheridan Village. A girl asks you to find her botfriend and then Ditto will start  to run away. 
The first step : The route 2, near of the Kecleon

To add onto this, there is a trailer on the route between Sheridian and Goldenleaf were the Ditto impersonates a Hiker and the two have a spat.  Once you trigger all the events the Ditto should be in Akuwa town.

Thanks all. I've done those things, and double checked the locations, but it's still not there (at any time of day).

I think I must have battled and failed to catch it, and then got distracted by the story and not restarted. I don't remember that but I don't know what else it could be; there was a post suggesting that it disappears if you continue with the story without catching it but I don't see why that would be the case.