Guys Which one is better Mr Mime or Musharna

roh092

Guys I just finished my second gym and I have 2 psychic types with me(actually 3 including Meditite), so i would like to drop one.......so which one is better munna or mime jr........i would like to know the moveset if u can share that too 

If you need added bulk, go with Munna (Just note that you should at least level it up to 37 before using a moonstone on it as that is when it learns Psychic and it learns Calm Mind a level before that

Mr. Mime is decently special bulky and fast, and naturally learns both light screen and reflect at level 22, and psychic at 39. Mr. Mime also benefits form its fairy typing (doesn't learn fairy moves naturally you'll have to use Dazzling gleam tm on it) it can also learn misty terrain and nasty plot (bred with Drowzee line or croagunk line) through breeding.

Oh and mr mime can get the filter ability for extra defensive bulk

so really it depends on what you will want on your team

Edited by Crimson_Mc_Black

2 hours ago, roh092 said:

My team now consist of 

Frogadier

Fletchinder

Meditite

Buneary

which one do u guys suggest

Generally and specifically for this lineup a dual screens and mimic Mr. Mime would be more useful; mimic generally being there to abuse certain moves & field effects.

Musharna's purpose at this point would be to put things to sleep, which if combined with Moonlight and Psychic could prove useful, but moreso if you plan on using mons like Sawk later on, as the sleep will allow them to set up (Bulk Up, etc.).

It's been a long time since I played Rejuv, but I'd go with Mr. Mime, because it learns Reflect and Light Screen early on, you can also teach it Flash (hint: Flash can change some Fields to your advantage) and for what it's worth it can get Filter as its ability. None of Mr. Mime's abilities are useless, but if you go with Technician, I believe Confusion is stronger (50BP x 1,5) than Psybeam (65BP) so be wary of that. Soundproof also has its uses, albeit more situational.