Pokemon Unbreakable V. 2.0.5

AquaMacaw

Pokemon Unbreakable

The second version release of the adventure is here!

-===============================================================================================-

STORY:

Story

Come one, come all to the Ironava Region, after our thirteen failed attempts to reinstate the Pokemon League, people began to claim that the Ironava Pokemon League
was cursed, for some reason. However, this year has been an unexpected success! Now trainers are encouraged to battle the eighteen Gyms spread across our beautiful region and
the very best one out of all those trainers will become a legend, by becoming the first Ironava Champion in nearly a century (ninety-seven years to be exact)!
... Huh have none of you heard the stories? C'mon this is basic history here. Well... Ironava used to be a Region filled to the brim with legendary Pokemon and the
people were connected to them in a very unique way. Not like spiritually or anything, but some would hang out in cities or help with transportation. In a few documented
cases, some would even do more powerful favors if you proved yourself. Anyway that's not the important part, exactly ninety-seven years ago a group called Team Aspire
seized control of the Region... to do something. They weren't trying to destroy the world or create a new one, so I don't know what the problem was. Despite that, seven
strong and supposedly noble Pokemon Masters rallied all the legendary Pokemon and launched an attack on Team Aspire's various bases, the ensuing battle has since been referred to as the Grand Calamity! Named so... because the people who witnessed it, that are still alive today, insist that it was quite the spectacle. Mountains blew up and were restored 
within minutes, meteorites rained down and destroyed cities, only be repaired instantly from the immense psychic energy of the people who were living there, seas became lava,
the sky became ice ectera, ectera... My Granddad told me about how he watched a rip in space merge with a giant ball of floating electricity and become a plasma covered black hole!
I think I have some pictures around here somewhere... ahh, never mind. So anyway after the dust cleared Ironava looked entirely different, parts were broken off,
a chasm cut into the the center of it, whole sections buried by debris, but more importantly the seven masters, every single legendary Pokemon and the top brass of Team Aspire
had vanished without a trace. Ever since the Grand Calamity, Ironava has dealt with countless conveniently timed catastrophes and disasters, now it's just considered another
part of everyday life. The Pokemon and people of Ironava tend to look at the glass as being completely full (half-filled with toxic contaminated water, the other half ash filled air). It's because of these convenient setbacks that the Pokemon League has evaded Ironava for so long, but not anymore. The League returning is, i'm sure, a sign of things getting better for Ironava. Perhaps whoever 
becomes the Champion will be the one to lead Ironava into a new golden age. Oh! There's no pressure or anything, the people of Ironava may not look it, but we can be rather resourceful when pushed
and can adapt very quickly when need be. Honestly whatever you accomplish probably won't matter in the long run, at least to the majority of the population. I think you're best option is to 
go on an adventure, battle through some,none or every gym, maybe defeat an evil organization or twenty and enjoy yourself. Besides we've heard nearly every other region does it, so there must be something vitally important about it...

-===============================================================================================-

Features:

Features
  • All 807 Pokemon and 18 Gyms blah blah blah...
  • First trainer to defeat all 18 Gyms will become the Champion of the region and personally decide how many Elite trainers become standard.
  • 2 Regions in 1 more on this later...
  • Pokemon Contests with its own story to accompany it.
  • More TM's and Items that can replace HM's.
  • One all-purpose Rival.
  • An emphasis on out of Dialogue choices ( i.e You can battle gym leaders or abstain and either choice leads to different problems and character interactions.)
  • A Snack Point (SP) System that can buy pokemon raffles and snacks of course, also leads to hidden side-quests.
  • A well-thought out and lighthearted story that prioritizes discovery and adventure.
  • Music by HappyDragonite, Lala19357 AKA "The Zephyr" and other talented composers/remixers.
  • Open ended Side-quests which will encourage thinking outside the box for multiple ways to complete them.
  •  A small main cast that effects things in different ways depending on how you interact with them.
  • Multiple Outfits
  • Choices that effect the story, and fewer (but just as important) choices that effect character relationships.
  • A focus on comedy, character and spectacle!

Screenshots:

673051863_Screenshot(100).thumb.png.d2bc4aee9d3252c85654f8939968a786.png1428803143_Screenshot(98).thumb.png.a5d03c0435052479758a38cbdcb8e306.png1305594125_Screenshot(105).thumb.png.b05787b6d14ae0a23b21a0106e6f1ee3.png1146816065_Screenshot(101).thumb.png.34c6a4930ac7aa7702481f2028af5efd.png8749438_Screenshot(111).thumb.png.11a05eb8c63997d548cfda5c57de8658.png

Download:

This version only goes as far as the second badge.

MEGA:  https://mega.nz/folder/k2AnVQSS#VyqstZH9cvHkGCziOrvxjA

Google Drive:  -Coming Soon-

- Average Playtime is 4 Hours -

Bugs/Glitches:

I am the only one working on the game so there are bound to be mistakes or things that I have missed, not an excuse but an explanation. So please report any bugs, imperfections, grammatical errors and glitches you find by direct messaging me.

Updates:

In case you played the previous version i'm sorry for the almost year long delay when it really should'nt have taken this long. I had several setbacks because of broken computers

and badly timed crashes which delayed me quite a lot with developing this version. 

Ideally I'm expecting to have a new update for the game sometime in the next month which should finish some side quests in both available

towns and add/improve the catchable pokemon and puzzles already in the game. 

As well as clean up some of the sloppier and rushed dialogue/enviorments.

I'm going to put as much of my time as possible to deliver as best an experience as I can.

Help:

If you would like to help with the development of Pokemon Unbreakable in the future, whether that's beta testing the game and giving feedback or helping with the scripting or spriting for the game. Either send me a private message here or email me at TheAquaMacaw@gmail.com

I welcome anyone willing to lend a hand.

Credits:

• If there is anyone that I have forgotten or left out, please contact me so I can update the credits as soon as possible.
    --------Main Development-------------
    AquaMacaw

--------Sprites----------------------
    AquaMacaw
    Janichroma(Overworld Sprites/BattlerSprites)
    Amethyst(Overworld Sprites)
    Veekun
    --------Generation 6 and 7 Addition--------
    Zeak6464
    Tapu Fini
    SpartaLazor
    leparagon
    BlackOutG5
    Rune
    M3rein
    Rigbycwts
    Rot8er_ConeX
    James Davy
    Luka S.J.
    princess-pheonix
    LunarDusk
    Sparta
    --------Music------------------------
    HappyDragonite
    NutBonkers
    Lala19357 AKA "The Zephyr"
    xclassicalcatx - Joanna
    MasterSword
    GlitchXCity
    Pokeli
    KKCody
    Junchi Masuda
    Zumidesu
    Anthos
    Keisuke Ito
    Bliitzit
    iteachvader
    HoopsandHipHop
    --------Pokémon Essentials-----------
    Poccil
    Flameguru
    Maruno
    --------Scripting--------------------
    AquaMacaw
    Maruno(Pkmn Essentials)
    --------Tilesets---------------------
    AquaMacaw
    Maruno&Pkmn Essentials Team
    Amethyst
    ##################################

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Display name said:

I don't know if this was intentional or not but I asked the registration lady for a froakie and got a bulbasaur

Okay it seems that you get bulbasaur if you ask for any starter

Good to know i'll get that fixed.

Edit: The links have been updated, you should be able to get the right starter now after downloading it again, thanks for letting me know about the problem.

how are people even playing this anyhow? ive downloaded and extracted the files as needed but whenever i click on the .exe to lay the game nothing happens............ and ive never seen that before in the many other pokemon fan games ive played to date

note as i just stated this isnt the first fan game ive played and as such am well acquainted on how to download and play them  which makes ths issue all the more baffling

EDIT: also note after extraction ive tampered with none of the files whatsoever

47 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

how are people even playing this anyhow? ive downloaded and extracted the files as needed but whenever i click on the .exe to lay the game nothing happens............ and ive never seen that before in the many other pokemon fan games ive played to date

note as i just stated this isnt the first fan game ive played and as such am well acquainted on how to download and play them  which makes ths issue all the more baffling

EDIT: also note after extraction ive tampered with none of the files whatsoever

All you have to do is rename the unbreakable.exe to game.exe and it works

7 hours ago, Display name said:

I found a softlock. When you go into the police station with Miles the officer jenny event works fine but whMiles tries to leave the building the game crashes

Thanks for letting me know about this i'll get the game updated and fixed. Please let me know if any other game interrupting glitches happen everyone!

Edit: The problem should be fixed and the game should'nt soft lock in the police station anymore, please let me know if it keeps happening.

21 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

well i finally got into the game and looked at the trainer card a si always do and well......................  w3LOv9h.png

i dont think the date is supposed to look like that is it?

U right. It's more than a little jank, but that's pretty low priority right now.

for the song "setting - disco club" i was slightly miffed a remix to one of miror b.' s themes wasnt used 😧

wel i figured out what the girl in the first town meant when she said people entered the broken building and never came out................. the game crashed when i let the guy stuck inside out

EDIT: it only seems to crash if the box is interacted with from the bottom

also i had noticed an issue similar to the trainer card thing when i caught a starly............... i can post a screenshot of it if necessary

2 minutes ago, AquaMacaw said:

If it's not too much trouble could you send me a screenshot of where in the game the crash happened. And i'll try to get that corrected as soon as possible.

MKWvQkc.png  if you interact with this box from the spot my character is standing the game basically softlocks.............. so its less of a crash but still an issue nonetheless

Hey man, I think your game has quite a bit of potential, but there are a few areas where you can get softlocked. The screenshot is just after the rival battle on route 1, but there was another instance when I tried to go back into the power plant after the battle there. 

Hope this helps!

Softlocked Unbreakable.PNG

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ard said:

Hey man, I think your game has quite a bit of potential, but there are a few areas where you can get softlocked. The screenshot is just after the rival battle on route 1, but there was another instance when I tried to go back into the power plant after the battle there. 

Hope this helps!

Softlocked Unbreakable.PNG

Thank you for the encouragement it means a lot and thank you for letting me know about the soft locks. Both links have been fixed and updated thanks to your message.

I feel like i'm starting to sound like a broken record but if you encounter anymore problems with the game don't hesitate to let me to let me know at any time and thank you for playing I appreciate it!

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/5/2020 at 7:10 PM, GalacticGaming said:

So I got a litten as my starter, but it's level 19 and still not evolving?

The evolution level for all the starters is currently at 20, for eventual balancing reasons. My bad I should have left some kind of mention of that somewhere.

On 9/7/2020 at 1:57 PM, Reino20 said:

Hello AquaMacaw

I have still the same bug after the rival battle on route 1.

's there something wrong or something not correct fixed.

Hey thanks for letting me know about the problem, I have updated the files on both the links. Try downloading just the data folder from one of the links and replacing your old data folder with it. If the problem persists let me know.

On 9/11/2020 at 1:32 PM, Reino20 said:

Hello AquaMacaw

well it hasn't worked. not good man.

but here 's my save file.

i hope you can fix it.     thanks.

Game.rxdata 198.84 kB · 2 downloads

Sorry for the confusion, turns out the problem had to do with something completely different to what I had thought. The links have been replaced with updated game files and I believe the problem to be fixed.

For anyone who encountered the same problem try deleting the game folder and re-downloading the game with the new MEGA link.