A new citizen of Reborn

Dezae077

Hello, I am Desiree, though Dezae or Dez is a better community name. :D I'm 24 years old, loves to draw, sculpt, and play lots of

poke-err- video games. Especially Pokemon. My goals are to return to college for my graphic design degree and study animation further down the line. I'm probably one of the older members here, but I'm not ashamed to admit I love Pokemon, especially fan-made renditions.My favorites include : SacredGold/StormSilver, Blazeblack/Voltwhite(2) and now Pokemon Reborn. After I beat VW 2 multiple times, I started browsing google for more Pokemon hacks/fan games, found this, and have been hooked since. I lean more to the competitive side of play and love the feeling of winning because I worked hard with my team; this game gives me that feeling. I admit that I was put off at times due to mechanic bugs, but I love the world Amethyst created and wish to explore more of it. (Especially to get payback on Fern)

Community wise, you guys seem like a nice bunch of folks. I did my fair share of lurking before I joined and figured this would be a good time to say hello and Fern should die in a fire. <_< I don't talk much, but when it comes to pokemon, I can't stop talking. I promise not to talk your faces off. :lol:

Welcome to Reborn. <:D

Please, tear all of the sanity out of your soul and pour gasoline all over it, then take a lit torch and set it on fire, as it is not wanted here.

Thank you, and have a great day.

As one of the few members older than you, I bid you welcome.

If you really like the competitive part of it, may I interest you in the Reborn League via Pokemon Online? http://www.pokemon-online.eu/

Not sure how much you know about the server and the online competition through your lurking of the forums.

I really need to get into that. I've read up on the league, but I think work will get too much in the way of playing.

Welcome to Reborn. < :D

Please, tear all of the sanity out of your soul and pour gasoline all over it, then take a lit torch and set it on fire, as it is not wanted here.

Thank you, and have a great day.

Sanity? Who said I had any? :wacko: I'm still called crazy for liking Pokemon at my age.

Sanity? Who said I had any? :wacko: I'm still called crazy for liking Pokemon at my age.

Touche, madame, touche...

Also, it doesn't matter how old you are. Pokemans is for everyone, not just little kids. That's what's so great about it. <:D

Also, there's Mudkipz. Gotta love em...

Touche, madame, touche...

Also, it doesn't matter how old you are. Pokemans is for everyone, not just little kids. That's what's so great about it. < :D

Also, there's Mudkipz. Gotta love em...

Oh how I love Mudkipz. Just found one in the wasteland today, but I'm gonna wait a while before I train it.

Hey, welcome to the forums. Fern's not that bad, but I can understand why the majority of the players dislike him. I see you have a Linoone in rotation, are you planning to make a pickup army? If so, good luck, and hope you enjoy your time here!

Hey, welcome to the forums. Fern's not that bad, but I can understand why the majority of the players dislike him. I see you have a Linoone in rotation, are you planning to make a pickup army? If so, good luck, and hope you enjoy your time here!

Thanks!I'm not sure. I KO'd the pachirisu at the time and leveling a meowth and phanpy right now isn't top priority. It may be a Linoone pickup army for the lolz.

Welcome to Reborn!
We are secretly a growing group trying to overthrow the president!
But don't tell anyone because it's a secret eventhoughijustsaiditoutloud heil ame
Nahh, jk, just enjoy yourself.
no sanity will be allowed tho so throw it in a hole first

Ssssup'? Welcome to the Reborn Army. Now firmly put your hand in front of your forehead and look straight up to the Reborn Flag... and yell: HAIL HITLER!!! ...lol jk :P
Well, if you haven't noticed already, people like to give a nice welcome here, so yeah, welcome to the site! :D

So now here are some tips and things that we like to do here:

1# We like to say a lot of Sanity jokes to the new members. ^_^
2# Be nice to people and stuff... cuz' being nice and stuff is gud, u feel meh?
3# Fern's a dick.
4# Cain's too old for school.
5# Sup? :T

Anyway xD, I hope you like the place here, and I hope you get a lot of friends here too! ^_^
... that being said, I'm out of here... see ya~, PEACE!!